|First iteration||October 6-8, 2017|
|Charity||Second Chance Animal Rescue|
The second NeonFur took place October 12-14, 2018, at the Watermark Hotel and Spa, Surfer's Paradise. The convention theme was "Neon Halloween". There were 286 attendees, and $2030 was raised for charity.
NeonFur's mascot is a "crazy party dingo" named Esky. With a species chosen because "everybody loves canines", Esky was designed by Havik, and received his name after several "Australian words" were thrown about.
- NeonFur 2017 website. Retrieved January 12, 2017.
- Hotel on the NeonFur website. Retrieved January 12, 2017.
- Posting on the NeonFur account on Facebook. Dated October 8, 2017. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
- posting on the NeonFur account on Facebook. Dated October 18, 2017. Retrieved October 20, 2018.
- NeonFur 2018 website. Retrieved October 15, 2017.
- "What a wicked con guyyyssss. 286 people in our second year, $2030 made for charity and so many awesome memories. We look forward so much to seeing all of you and many new faces next year for our kaiju theme!" - NeonFur, Twitter (October 14, 2019)
- NeonFur. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- "Meet Our Mascot: Esky the Dingo!" - posting on the NeonFur website. Dated November 24, 2016. Retrieved January 12, 2017.
- NeonFur official website
- NeonFur on Facebook
- NeonFur on Twitter
- NeonFur Announcements and NeonFur Chat on Telegram
- NeonFur 2018 photos: BoxerFox, Logan Husky
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|