|First iteration||September 28-30, 2012|
|Final iteration||September 12-14, 2014|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: Furlaxation resources|
|Furlaxation guests of honor|
The convention was terminated shortly after the 2014 event, with the chair citing "conditions of venue, staff professionalism, disastrous ad campaigns, and fandom turnout".
- Convention Chair, CEO : Lightpaws
- Convention Vice Chair: SyberFox (?)
- Executive of Programming: Husky Crone (?)
- Executive of Publications: Jack (?)
- Executive of Operations: Storm Gryphon (?)
- Executive of Con-Ops: Sasha Bombfox (?)
Guests of Honor
- 2012: Yappy Fox, Special Guest Uncle Kage
- 2013: Vermy Fox and Revit
- 2014: 2, The Ranting Gryphon, SyberFox, and Firestorm Six.
|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
- Opening and Closing ceremonies
- Dealers Room
- Art shows (General and Mature)
- Art Show Auctions
- Artists' Alley
- Stand-up Comedy
- Charity Auction
- Supersponsor Lounge
- Fursuit Dance
- 80's Dance
- Furry Rave
- Fursuit parade
- Role-playing Games
- Gaming Lounge & Tournaments
- Special-interest Groups
- Art Demonstration
Furlaxation, Inc. was incorporated as a non-profit organization on April 25, 2011, and registered as a 501(c)(7) social and recreation club in the state of Ohio (entity 2015946). This classification differs from a 501(c)(3) status (used by Midwest Furry Fandom, Inc. and Anthropomorphic Arts and Education); most notably, donations are not tax-deductible to their donors, but in return the company has more flexibility about its operations, and more leeway to restrict access to non-members (in fact, it is expected to, as otherwise it is not a club).
- Entity 2015946 on the Ohio Secretary of State website. Retrieved September 9, 2013.
- Furlaxation's discussion boards
- Furlaxation on Fur Affinity
- Furlaxation on Facebook
- Furlaxation on Twitter
The Wolf's Den (furry house)
Cosfurs fursuit studio (defunct?)