The first Fur-Xoticon was a "James Bond themed Furry con", which took place over May 27-29, 2016, at the Clarion Hotel & Aqua Lagoon Water Park in West Springfield. The schedule and vendors were posted on May 11, 2016.
|Come explore the wastes with us in this post-modern dystopian themed convention. Beware the freaks, ghouls, and zombies as you navigate these barren lands and bandit camps in search of the only civilization left in this society!|
The convention saw 180 attendees, and $2,583 was raised for the charity, Sweetpea F.O.R. Animals.
Fur-Xoticon 2018 was originally scheduled for May 25-27, but it subsequently announced that the convention would be skipping 2018 with a view of returning in 2019. Later still, the organiser announced that the event had been closed "until further notice" as "life has consumed my future plans for the foreseeable future".
- Krank's profile on Fur Affinity. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
- http://fur-xoticon.com/ Retrieved January 14, 2016.
- http://osdclan.com/fur-xoticon/ Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- http://fur-xoticon.com/guests-of-honour Retrieved Jan 14, 2016.
- Announcement on the Fur-Xoticon page on Facebook. Dated May 30, 2016. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- Fur-Xoticon 2017 website. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Guest of Honor on the Fur-Xoticon 2017 website. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- Tweet on the Fur-Xoticon account on Twitter. Dated May 28, 2017. Retrieved May 30, 2017.
- Tweet on the Fur-Xoticon account on Twitter. Dated June 3, 2017. Retrieved Janaury 14, 2018.
- Tweet on Krank the Crux's account on Twitter. Dated July 25, 2017. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- Tweet on Krank the Crux's account on Twitter. Dated November 8, 2017. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- Fur-Xoticon official website (defunct; archive of October 9, 2017, on archive.org)
- Fur-Xoticon on Facebook
- Fur-Xoticon on Twitter
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|