Great Lakes Fur Con
|Great Lakes Fur Con 2014|
|Great Lakes Fur Con 2015|
|Great Lakes Fur Con 2016|
|Great Lakes Fur Con 2017|
|Great Lakes Fur Con staff|
|Great Lakes Fur Con guests of honor|
The convention website stated "In December 2012, Lamper announced at a local bowling meet that he wanted to start a furry convention in Grand Rapids, MI. He was soon joined by Palasm, Kira Tora, Inola and Shooter Fox and together they began to work on what is now Great Lakes Fur Con."
The last instance was in 2016; a subsequent instance was cancelled two weeks prior to due to resignation of several staff. A 2018 resurrection was promised, but failed to materialize, allegedly without refunding some dealers.
- http://greatlakesfurcon.com/ Retrieved September 5, 2013.
- "An Important Announcement" - posting on the GLFC website. Dated May 14, 2017. Retrieved May 14, 2017. Archived August 17, 2018.
- "@greatlakesfc So..... Is this convention going to happen again? If it is a no-go, I need to talk so someone on staff about vendor repayments from 2017. Thanks. This was a fun little show - I really do hope it isn't gone forever" - Bushycat, Twitter (February 1, 2018)
- "Well, they should probably respond to people's emails about it then. They've run away with a lot of people's money" - Panda the Platypus, Twitter (January 15, 2018)
- Great Lakes Fur Con - Reviews - Facebook (retrieved 1 February 2019)
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|