Harbour City Fur Con
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article may be out of date and in need of updating to include more recent information.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Another convention was planned for 2018 with the theme 'Neo-Tokyo', to be held at the same location over July 27-29, 2018.
The third event took place between July 26-28, 2019, with the theme 'Space Dreams', at the The Sydney Boulevard Hotel.
|a nostalgic fascination with retro cultural aesthetics from the 1980s, 1990s and early 2000s. This covers video games, technology, postmodern Japanese culture, advertising and lounge, smooth jazz and elevator music.|
- Art and discussion panels
- "lowercase" event with two hours of free drinks for all attendees and DJs playing music
- Dealers den
- D-I-Y workshops
- Fursuit photoshoot at the rooftop
- Fursuit walk to Hyde Park
- Meet-and-greet drinks at the Curve Café
- Party Floor
- Videogaming tournaments and VR setups
- Harbour City Fur Con website. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Location on the Harbour City Fur Con website. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Historical Details for ABN 13 603 344 529. Retrieved 2 April 2019.
- Harbour City Fur Con official website
- Harbour City Fur Con on Facebook
- Harbour City Fur Con on Twitter
- HCFC 2018 photos by Canid Wolf