This noticeboard may be used to bring any matter that requires discussion to the attention of WikiFur administrators. Active administrators are encouraged to follow this page. Other users are also welcome to do so.
Examples of issues that may be discussed here include:
- Content disputes;
- Requests for exclusion when it is unclear whether they should be allowed;
- Requests for content exclusion other than personal exclusion;
- Administrator requests for second opinions on administrative actions;
- Administrator requests for additional support in handling difficult cases;
- Objections to administrative actions;
- User conduct that is disruptive on the whole but not overtly in violation of site rules.
New topics should be added at the end of this noticeboard with two equals signs before and after the topic, e.g. ==Topic name==. Please follow discussion/talk page style courtesy, including not editing others' comments, using indentation, and signing all your posts and comments using four tildes (~~~~). Resolved discussions will be periodically archived.
JaxHusky has requested personal exclusion. Some of the content of the article is in a gray area on whether or not such exclusion should be allowed. He (or someone claiming to be him) created an account on FA and sent a note requesting exclusion. What do you think? --mwalimu 20:07, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- There are two JaxHusky aricles; One under the secondary name Heartz Bing Cherry, registered since: January 19th 2010, with artist content, and one as Jax, registered since: April 13th, 2009, empty. Both are banned, =/. Yes a grey area with this one. Theft?... A minor reason for keeping an article, but that's just my own opinion on the matter. More users feedback could help Spirou 22:42, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- I don't see why we should accept an exclusion request from someone who has been banned from FA for tracing art under a pseudonym. If it is affecting their business activities under that name then that is a problem, but it is a problem of their own creation. --GreenReaper(talk) 14:17, 24 April 2011 (EDT)
Blue Horizon and Hoenix
These two articles are both about works of literature written or co-written by Ted Blasingame (User:Dennier). On October 30th, 2010, he edited the two articles to delete most or all of the content from the articles (see  ). Since I am a friend of the author on other websites I was reluctant to revert the edits and have not done so, but my understanding of WikiFur policies is that our exclusion policies don't extend to works of literature, and these works are notable enough within the fandom to merit articles, and as such, the articles should be restored. Other opinions? --mwalimu 20:18, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- I believe we should keep them. As you note, exclusion requests do not extend to literary works. -- Grey (talk, contribs) 01:22, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
- I've gone ahead and restored the information in both of those articles. -- Sine 19:50, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Blanking and deletion requests
- Archangel Lazrae (March 14)
- Isla Kamamee -  (October 4)
- SorcererLance -  (November 25)
- Suiraqua -  (November 10)
- Archangel done now. Reached out to Isla. SorcererLance was done. Suiraqua was excluded but later restored on request. --GreenReaper(talk) 16:04, 21 December 2020 (EST)
For the record, bringing attention to the content dispute occurring on WikiFur, where legitimate criticism of controversial actions by the WikiFur Admins is being
swept under the rug reverted despite repeated requests for discussion on the talk page.
Not to say I'm deluding myself into believing bringing attention to this accuracy dispute will be any different that any other time I've tried to follow WikiFur's contradictory and mercurial policies... especially with rogue admin Spirou lurking about. —Xydexx 07:03, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
Wikifur:dispute resolution re-created. I see that mwalimu had deleted it in November with the edit comment "Soapboxing"; since I wasn't on Wikifur then I have no idea to what that refers. Hopefully this (which is cribbed pretty much straight from Wikipedia) will serve as a starting point for discussion. --GingerM (Leave me a message) 22:37, 6 February 2011 (UTC)
Informal exclusion requests
- Anjel April 2011 edit I would like my page to be removed and justed deleted
- Archangel Lazrae (March 2010)
- Vixus (March 2011)