West Aussie Fur Frenzy
WAFF was launched in October, 2016, and originally scheduled for March 25-26, 2017. However, in early January it was announced that the convention was rescheduling for September 2-3. The event took place at at the Pagoda Resort and Spa, situated on the shores of Perth’s Swan River.
|This section of the article may be out of date and in need of updating to include more recent information.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Planned indoor event spaces included:
- an Artist Market, where crafters and artists may purchase time at a table to sell their wares.
- a Show Space that can accommodate scheduled activities, including:
- a pub quiz with a bar service and complimentary canapes
- Rebel Empire Workshops (a Perth-based production company)
- Dance party with bar service
- Fursuit games
- A Social Lounge space where attendees may relax, socialise, enjoy some tabletop gaming and meet others.
Scheduled outdoor activities included a fursuit walk.
The second West Aussie Fur Frenzy took place September 7-9, 2018, at the Pagoda Resort and Spa in Perth. The theme was "8-Bit Furs", and the guests of honour were Carnival, Changes the Skunk and Pocari Roo.
The fourth instance of the West Aussie Fur Frenzy, themed "Bunker Down Under", took place on September 26, 2020 to September 27 2020.
- The "Venue" page on WAFF's webpage. Accessed October 6, 2020.
- Meet the Team on the West Aussie Fur Frenzy website. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Posting on the West Aussie Fur Frenzy's page on Facebook. Dated January 10, 2017. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Posting on the West Aussie Fur Frenzy's page on Facebook. Dated January 3, 2017. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- Venue on the West Aussie Fur Frenzy website. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- Posting on the West Aussie Fur Frenzy account on Facebook. Dated January 14, 2017. Retrieved January 17, 2017.
- West Aussie Fur Frenzy website. Retrieved January 11, 2017.
- West Aussie Fur Frenzy (2018) website. Retrieved January 27, 2018.
- Tweet on the West Aussie Fur Frenzy account on Twitter. Dated January 22, 2018. Retrieved January 27, 2018.
- WAFF 2018 website. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- "With bellies full of Christmas pud, we are proud to announce the GoH for 2019: Sneaky Lion Arts!" - West Aussie Fur Frenzy, Twitter (December 27, 2018)
- WAFF 2020 Sep 26-27 schedule on Facebook. Retrieved October 6, 2020.
- West Aussie Fur Frenzy official website
- West Aussie Fur Frenzy on Facebook
- West Aussie Fur Frenzy on Twitter
- WAFF Announcements and WAFF Official chat on Telegram
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|