SouthWalesFurs meets have been running monthly since around 2006 and have seen numbers grow ever since. As of June 2015, the SouthWalesFurs - extending from Monmouthshire to Pembrokeshire and up into the South Wales Valleys - sees over 50 regular attendees and over 200 members within the Facebook group.
Cardiff Furs has been running since 2015 we are a welcoming and social meet. Come along and make new friends. All furry bits and pieces welcome – con badges, partials, collars, etc. The group has grown to 300 members.
NorthWalesFurs (LlandudnoFurs) established themselves as a community in 2013 and have become successful, especially with the NorthernFurs. Cardiff Furs established themselves in 2015 and regularly have meets on a monthly basis.
- Cardiff Furs: Cardiff Fur meets are held on the second Saturday of the month, meeting at 2pm at The Eagle Bar, Charles Street in Central Cardiff. Meet dates can be found on Facebook on the Cardiff Furs page, in the group or the Telegram chat attendees use to communicate. All furry bits and pieces welcome – con badges, partials, collars, etc.
- LlandudnoFurs: LlandudnoFur meets are held every two to three months. For specific dates, it is best to look into the NorthWalesFurs Facebook group or Twitter. Each meet is themed. Meeting at midday at Llandudno train station, before venturing over to the venue of Mostyn Art Gallery. From midday to 5pm with a fursuiting walk at 1pm. Optional meal at Wetherspoons following the meet. There are artists trading, games tables, general games and activities related to the specific meet’s theme. An art raffle is held at £2 a ticket to cover expenses for venue hire.
- Swansea Furs: Swansea Fur meets are usually hosted on the 3rd Saturday of each month, collecting members from the train station around 11:30AM - 12PM. Events are posted monthly to their group, Facebook page, Telegram and Twitter. They welcome people from ages 16 up and encourage fursuits, collars, tails, and the like!
- Aber Furs: Aber Fur meets are typically hosted on the 2nd Saturday of each month, meeting members at Coffee#1 from around 12pm-1pm, moving onto a fursuit walk through town and ending at the Pier Arcade for a few games of bowling.
- Cardiff Furs on Facebook
- Cardiff Furs Website
- Cardiff Furs on UKFur (requires registration)
- Cardiff Furs on Twitter
- WelshFurs on Twitter
- WelshFurs Forum on UKFur (requires registration)
- Swansea Furs on Facebook
- Swansea Furs Website
- Swansea Furs on Twitter
- AberFurs on Facebook