|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
TaniDaReal is part of the Eurofurence staff (Charity team, Pawpet show). In the Eurofurence pawpet show, DoPE, she played Mika, a tough snow-leopard girl, in 2012 she played Vesonia (an arctic vixen), and various other characters. In addition, she managed the set design and backdrop creation. On the F8K radio show she was a gag author and voiced various characters for the radio sketches. Her husband Nightfox and she organized the New Year's party LaerCon (Bochum, Germany) in 2012 and 2013.
Tani created and built four fursuits: Two of her character, one old lioness form (2002) and new snow leopard (2004), one of her silverfox-wolf hybrid character Savoy (2006), and one of her new character Daiquiri, the Transilvanian Wild Dog, built together with Nightfox.
- Savoy - Savoy is a female silverfox-wolf character created and owned by TaniDaReal. The character was created in 2005. Since 2006 the character also appears as a fursuit. The old fursuit version made by herself (in 2006) was retired. Since 2012 she wears the new Savoy fursuit, created by OneFurAll.
- Daiquiri - Daiquiri is a female Transilvanian Wild Dog (Lycaon pictus transilvanus), who is also a Vampire. The name derives from the Daiquiri cocktail, because of her sugar-like ear-tips. The character was created by TaniDaReal in 2007/2008 and built as a fursuit by herself and Nightfox. The fursuit was presented first at Cologne Furdance Edition 2 in November 2008.
- Anthrocon - 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- ConFuzzled - 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Eurofurence - 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Furnal Equinox - 2016
- Furry Connection North - 2011
- Further Confusion - 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Megaplex - 2014
- MiDFur: 2012
- Painted Desert Fur Con - |2019
- RainFurrest - 2011
- Scotiacon - 2013
Tani's art is well-commented on such sites as Fur Affinity and deviantART. She works with both traditional and digital media but also experimented with sculptures and plushie creations. She likes to draw a mix between toony and realistic art and has a fable for extraordinary fur markings and colors (including hybrid characters).
She also creates and produces furry items/merchandise with her art on it, like t-shirts, calendars or beer coasters.
Some of her projects include:
- The flippable Mood Badges, started in 2008
- The WeuUkoo Wolves (her family pack of grey wolves)
- Various printed t-shirts (like the two-sided 'stuck' series)
- Artwork for the Pittsburgh AnthroCon t-shirt, published in 2013
- Several furry website (personal sites, conventions)
- Tweet on the Megaplex account on Twitter. Dated July 28, 2013. Retrieved July 29, 2013.
- Tweet on the Furnal Equinox account on Twitter. Dated March 18, 2016. Retrieved March 21, 2016.
- . Retrieved ?.
- Zero Punctuation review of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
|This person is a WikiFur user:|