Please leave a message for me by posting your reply/query at the bottom of the page, I will leave a reply for you later here and/or on your own page.
- (Older conversations have been archived. Please view the links on the right to review old threads.)
The WikiFur page Nyinxie has been deleted on 22 September 2021 by Spirou, see https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Nyinxie.
- Hallo. As it was (a couple of links and request to expand the stub), the article was not ready for inclusion yet (see a full article like Splash Fusky as an example). If you still working on it, is best to build it on your user page, then copy/paste as an article when is ready to be published.
- I moved the available data to Nyinxie's talk page. Direct users there to help you out fleshing it out. Hope it is clear, Cheers - Spirou (talk) 19:23, 22 September 2021 (EDT)
- No problem, any time.😊 - Spirou (talk) 01:31, 16 November 2021 (EST)
I would like to have my page, located at Faux-Pa, removed from WikiFur by Personal exclusion. I have attempted to contact GreenReaper via Email 2 weeks ago, but have yet to receive a response.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Nikolai-The-Wolfdog (talk • contribs) .
- No problem, just fire me a Twitter DM at @SpirouWikifur, or I can can review the Controversy section (issues seem to have been worked out between both parties internally, so is no longer an standing problem, and is not something that affects the fandom in general, so it can be edited out as of now). Either way, please take your time. Hope this helps. - Spirou (talk) 14:48, 28 September 2021 (EDT)
Vandalism at Christian Fur
- Thanks. User banned, article protected (one week, excessive vandalism). - Spirou (talk) 00:38, 5 November 2021 (EDT)
T.E.C. page deleted
Hello! I updated my page a few minutes ago for my Convention, and I come back a couple minutes later to add more to it, and you have deleted it for being unfinished? Why have you? And is there a way to restore it please? - —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2001:569:fcba:a600:f423:6c0f:9c20:fd9 (talk • contribs) .
- Wrong convention article scheduled to be deleted. Restored and partial edit. - Spirou (talk) 01:31, 16 November 2021 (EST)
- Ty, I was worried I did something wrong. I will continue editing and finish up the page in a couple hors here.
Request: New Turkish Subdomain for WikiFur
I've already posted this request in GreenReaper's talk page and emailed him but I haven't received any feedback, yet. I apologize if I'm acting impatient.
Could you create a Turkish subdomain in WikiFur so we can contribute it by our native tongue ?
- Hallo. GreenReaper is the best person to perform this task, I can email your request to him, shouldn't take long. Cheers - Spirou (talk) 19:58, 17 November 2021 (EST)
Request: Page Deletion
Can you please delete this wiki that was made for me years ago: https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Wildcat_Lolita
I'm no-longer in the fandom and wish to have my page, all my information and edits completely removed.
If you need conformation of identity, please contact me at email@example.com
Request: Page deletion
Hi could i possibly have my user page (https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Eddy_Dobhran) removed? I am no longer comfortable with this information being here.
- Hallo Eddie; please send me an Twitter DM for verification (@SpirouWikifur), and I will take it from there, cheers. - Spirou (talk) 01:30, 5 January 2022 (EST)
Request: Source citations
Heyo Spirou, thanks for all your patience and help with my page so far.
I have some sources you can use for my WikiFur page, which I've put in the Talk page of my article.
I don't know how to add citations but if you can add an example I can just copy and paste stuff myself, which is entirely how I wrote the original article.
Here's a link to my blog where I reference my immigration, which you can add as a citation for my immigration under "early life" and change "at the age of 16" to "under the age of 18".
Thanks for everything,
Issues with citation templates
Hey Spirou, I'm curious as to your comment on this revision where you mention that the reference templates I've been working on lately were "bombing" Safari. I also use Safari as my main browser and haven't encountered issues. Are you able to provide more info on what's causing problems, or what affect it seems to be having? Thanks! — Kimberly Grey (talk, contribs) 12:31, 23 February 2022 (EST)
- Saving on preview causes the page to lock, and eventually crash. Does not happen on (Apple-approved) Chrome or Edge (could be a Safari extension issue, maybe Grammarly). first page with this type of reference edit use instead of the ones we have been using since day one, is there a reason for using this type now?. If this is GreenReaper approved, no prob, but syntax that may cause a possible crash could be an issue (if extension related, could be a pain if I have to switch them off to just edit an article) - Spirou (talk) 14:51, 23 February 2022 (EST)
- My assumption would be that it would be extension related if it's not happening in other browsers. Nothing too weird in the syntax either, it's pretty much the same as what Wikipedia were using before they transitioned all their major templates over to Lua (which WikiFur doesn't support).
- I started updating and using citation templates (most already existed, just hadn't been used or updated for several years) to try and bring some consistency to citations. I personally find it easier to assemble them if there's a template with specific parameters and formats to use, and it of course removes some human error from the equation. Most other wiki projects I contribute to also use such templates, so WikiFur either lacking equivalents, or those equivalents being so massively out of step, was pretty jarring for me. They're not something I'm pushing to be a standard on WikiFur, but they're a tool I personally find useful. — Kimberly Grey (talk, contribs) 15:15, 23 February 2022 (EST)
Hello. Do you have permissions to hide my IP on this diff? I didn't see I was logged out. On another note, I'm working on fixing the issues you pointed out. I'm a Wikipedia editor so I know wiki formatting for example, but I'm still getting used to some of the different policies here. Yiff (talk) 12:04, 7 March 2022 (EST)
- Please contact GreenReaper to hide the IP, I'm not cleared for that. - Spirou (talk) 01:05, 10 March 2022 (EST)
Thanks for cleaning up my page and getting rid of the dude putting stuff on my page about farts XD. I made some more revisions to my page if you wanna take a look but just wanted to thank a homie for looking out <3 -Dex
- No problem, anytime. Be aware that you need to upload an image via Wikifur's upload file page to have it available in the article, cheers. - Spirou (talk) 21:28, 15 April 2022 (EDT)
- Yea I tried but it says I don't have perms yet so I took them down. Gonna add some for all my characters. Thanks for the formatting too btw!
I created the account GrantGraywolf about 7 hours ago. I can see why you blocked me, since I didn’t contribute anything and made no edits to my user page. My email address and IP are both blocked as well, so I’m sending this from my phone.
My intent was to edit the page for Longhorn Furs and create an article for its successor org, Longhorn Furries. I’m smack in the middle of finals season so I didn’t get to this right away. I’ve also read through WikiFur:About and understand wiki policy.
I would like to kindly request my block be lifted. If you need any sort of verification, I can happily send it. If the ban is permanent, I’ll also understand.
I apologize if I’ve made any mistakes, and I wish you well.
Thank you, Grant 2600:100C:B05D:C4E1:FCED:E3D6:A1BA:9B2C 01:38, 2 May 2022 (EDT)
- The block is removed. You just got caught on a false positive spammer name run. It happens, apologies. - Spirou (talk) 03:10, 2 May 2022 (EDT)
I recently added some characters from SpongeBob to the Fish page as anthro characters. I was wondering why my edits were gone, then I saw the comment to go with it. This is my first time editing mind you but here are some links to the wikis where I found what their names are: https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Incidental_40 https://spongebob-new-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Nat_Peterson https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Sandals
If they aren't major enough characters to add, I understand that though. Cheers!