- Hey, thanks for the welcome to WikiFur. This is my first time actually registering for a Wiki community, so it'll be a learning experience, but I'm looking forward to adding what I can, when I can. Oh, question -- how do I reply to things on my Talk page? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by IanKeith (talk • contribs) .
- Welcome to wiki, then, too. :-) You can reply to others in the way you did just now. You should generally sign your names when on talk pages, though, so that people know who left the message without going to the history. You can use ~~~~ for this, or just ~~~ if you don't want the date. --GreenReaper(talk) 02:54, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you! Great advice I'll remember. --IanKeith 02:58, 26 October 2006 (UTC)IanKeith
Thanks for the quick changes and corrections. I'm still getting the hang of creating and writing articles, and I figured this would be a good start ...and your changes have helped me out. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by IanKeith (talk • contribs) .
- You're welcome! Thank you for creating the article, and so well, especially having the categories there right from the start; all I needed to do were those small tweaks. -- Sine 22:55, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
Re: Edits by Mcbowser
Nah, you didn't do anything bad. Was a poorly worded suggestion on my part; merely a thought that perhaps you could proofread your entries and make sure all your information is correct before you post a change, by using the "Show Preview" button. This'll point out broken code for ya, as well as let you review to see if you misspelled or typoed much. --IanKeith 19:03, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you for your help, i understand now. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mcbowser (talk • contribs) .
Hey, GR. I tried undoing a blanking on the page Raykese, suggesting that user Slicktified contact an admin about getting it removed instead. He instead re-blanked the page. Is there something we can do about this? --IanKeith 03:33, 17 June 2009 (UTC)