User talk:Hekytii

From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Hi, if you would like the article to be under a different name, you can do so by clicking the "move" tab at the top of the article, and then edit the article to reflect the changes. Let me know if you need any other help. --Equivamp - talk 21:30, 24 June 2016 (EDT)