This is an archive page, covering general talk on my user talk page from 4 May 2008 to 30 July 2010. Please do not edit this page - if you wish to bring up a topic, copy the relevant portion into a new section on the current page. Thanks! --GreenReaper(talk)
- 1 Sage Nadia
- 2 What is wrong with Cubist????
- 3 Sage Nadia again
- 4 Opening the door...
- 5 Google Analytics
- 6 Central WikiFur
- 7 ?
- 8 Greeting
- 9 Featured picture
- 10 Happy Holidays!
- 11 Help with image
- 12 thanks :)
- 13 Someone edited page
- 14 Zillercon 10
- 15 Innacuracy posted by a troll
- 16 Request to send a private message
- 17 WikiTrust greenreaper?
- 18 Tipp
- 19 from forza
- 20 from steam
- 21 Please merge
- 22 Citations for Roma-V
- 23 Contact info
- 24 Second edit not vandalism. ^^
- 25 Request for Review
- 26 Thank You and Page Help
- 27 Welcome
- 28 heads up: stale official pages
- 29 self rfd
- 30 message from RVDDP2501 - reporting possible vandalism
- 31 Request For Review
- 32 Hello there!
- 33 Califur 5 Attendance
- 34 slander
- 35 Front site hacking *SOLVED*.
- 36 Vandalism
- 37 Summit // Zillercon 11
- 38 WolfeeDarkfang
- 39 Re: Your comments at Talk:Cub Central
- 40 New User
- 41 Thank-you for taking care of my page
- 42 Yiff This! edit
- 43 Gidday, pal
- 44 To get a quicker response
- 45 Hello.
- 46 Image for Inkbunny
- 47 Muushi.net Linking to copyrighted works
- 48 Hey...
- 49 *sighs*
- 50 Convention attendance
y'know man, you should really fix sage nadia's article.
I know this site's not known for being a reliable source of neutral point of view, but her article's really off the track. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) .
thanks and no problem...
What is wrong with Cubist????
Honestly, what is this person's problem? Their retort to my post is baffling to say that least - as if they're on the verge of insanity or something...
Cubist, Have you ever even considered the the situation might be a result of the "breakdown of diplomacy"? If neither side is willing to lower their sabre, at least part way, things will only continue the way they have been.
Removing his name would not necessarily have to be permanent - whether it remains off the article would be dependant upon Mozdoc's future conduct.
It seems that in this day and age, the only thing being polite and respectful gets a person is ignored, told to f - off, or hit. And THAT is what I believe is going on with Mozdoc - society has kind of taught him the bad habit that unless you are confrontational and ready to resort to force, people will not listen to you.
If we are going to judge Mozdoc on what society as a whole has drummed into him, then we need also judge ourselves.
Do we wish to continue on this downward spiral that civilization is sliding down, or do we wish to TRY to at least slow the degeneration?
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 22:14, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Shorter 'Vladuz': "If we don't remove Mozdoc's real name from his Wikifur page, the terrorists win!" Overblown histrionics much, V-boy? I say you're a concern troll, and I say the hell with you. And my vote remains the same. Cubist 11:14, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
I ask you, is there ANYTHING in my post that could be considered an attack on Cubist? And do you know of any reason why Cubist would choose to launch an attack upon me?
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 17:31, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- The simplest conclusion is that he is being honest - that the reason for his assertion is he believes you to be a concern troll. I don't see any reason to suggest that he is implying that you made an attack on him - just that he strongly disagrees with you and suspects your motives. --GreenReaper(talk) 18:03, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
QUOTE CUBIST: Shorter 'Vladuz': "If we don't remove Mozdoc's real name from his Wikifur page, the terrorists win!" Overblown histrionics much, V-boy?
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 18:06, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Right. He believes that your statements are overblown histronics. The form of his expression might be considered an attack on you, but does not imply that he felt that you attacked him, as you said. --GreenReaper(talk) 18:08, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
"A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose point of view is opposed to the one that the user's sockpuppet claims to hold. The concern troll posts in web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group."
Excuse me a moment... (Falls out of chair laughing).
Ok, so let me get this straight - because I am TRYING to to get both sides to stand down to some degree, Cubist is claiming that I am Mozdoc using a second account???? Oh good lord, not ANOTHER person like "triple W" :)) Why is it anytime someone doesn't agree, they have to claim that the person they disagree with is a "sock"???? That is really pathetic, do you not think?
All hail VLADUZ - the EBAY IMPALER! 18:14, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- No, that is not the meaning of the term. He appears to believe that you do not actually support the same goals as the wiki, but are trying to subvert them by pretending that you do. For example, if giving people fair treatment was one of the goals of the wiki you might express concerns that Mozdoc is not getting fair treatment, thereby hoping to elicit sympathy from those who would otherwise have a neutral or negative opinion. The trouble with making such assertions is that people's motives are unknown to us without some external form of confirmation, therefore they are hard to prove or disprove. --GreenReaper(talk) 18:31, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
The method Cubist used to do it is SO childish, it makes me wonder if I should just put him/her over me knee and spank him/her. :))
Mozdoc needs to learn to control his temper - I can sympathize with that. I also know how most of society can literally drive people like Mozdoc to such actions.
By only using punishment against him, we only further reinforce his behavior. That's not to say we should just give in and remove it to stop threats - just the opposite. HOWEVER, If it is removed, and you and the others make it CLEARLY known that 1 - it CAN be added in again should the threats resume. 2 - that it is being done for fairness sake.
I believe it will have a greater positive impact not only on the conflict but upon Mozdoc himself.
By the way, kindly take a look at my user page ;) :)) That should (hopefully) show we are two different peole - Mozdoc tends to simply open fire, wjile I tend to toy with those who make such pathetic attacks.
So I am a SOCK?? WHY am I always the last to know these things? :)) 18:55, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- As far as I know, the only person who has brought up the concept of you being the same person as Mozdoc is you. The assertions made by Cubist relate to the pursuit of similar goals while professing neutrality, not similar identity.
- I am unsure how much any of us can help Mozdoc. I've talked to him on several occasions and made no long-term progress. The whole reason the page is here in the first place is that counseling hasn't worked to stop the harassment of others in the fandom. As I understand it, its purpose isn't to coerce the subject into good behaviour (because punishment doesn't work), but to ameliorate the effects of his bad behaviour on others. The question is whether or not the real name is a requirement for this. --GreenReaper(talk) 19:31, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Sage Nadia again
Why are things so slow around here? her article's been tagged as being a pile of biased shit (my own words) and yet any edit gets reverted to this steaming pile of turd. what's going on with you?
- The page is not protected. If you have a problem with it, I suggest you edit it yourself - and recent edits do not demonstrate the reversions that you claim. I am somewhat preoccupied at the moment and cannot guarantee to give it any significant time in the near future. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:16, 14 July 2008 (UTC)
Opening the door...
Question: How come there is an article on centaurs but not one on mermaids? Recently, I was going to write a article about mermaids and I saw the log about it being deleted because it's "not furry". I don't mean to insult anyone's intelligence here but, a centaur is "top half human, lower half horse" (you know what I mean) and a mermaid is "half woman half fish" I seriously don't see the problem...
Is it because there are foxtaurs, skunktaurs and chakats, and one would be very hard pressed to find a picture of a furry mermaid? Or because if an article on the mermaid is allowed, it'll open the door for articles on the lamia (half woman half snake), medusa, the harpy and anansi (part man, part spider I think)?
I'm confused... Tai 1 03:27, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- Did you have a look at the past discussion on Talk:Mermaid? That might answer some of your questions. -- Sine 19:14, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
I didn't realise that was a talk:Mermaid link...I still don't agree about why there isn't a mermaid entry though...Tai 1 22:51, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- The thing to do is probably to ask firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the additional Analytics account for the wiki. You should set up an Analytics account and tell them the user ID that needs to be used, and the wiki that it is to be on. --GreenReaper(talk) 14:33, 30 September 2008 (UTC)
There are almost 150 articles on the wiki right now - are any of them good enough to show or link on the front page? You could look at how the other wikis have done it; there are many ways. GreenReaper 09:50 9 nov 2008 (UTC)
- I'm working on the new design of the front page. I'm trying to take the best from the Russian model and apply it to the English model (the fact that I don't know Russian is not stopping me). --Fibonacci 21:41, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Fangusu 15:00, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
Help with image
I uploaded a few images of my fursuits, but didn't realize under after I'd done it that "rat.jpg" and "panther.jpg" was far too general a file name - is there any way to change the names? Or, is there any way to delete these files so I can re-upload them with more appropriate names?
Also, I hope this is where I'm supposed to ask this, I'm not very wiki-savvy.
Thanks, --Wgg the Gnoll 18:37, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Sure, I've deleted those for you. There's no way to move images at this time, although I understand that functionality is being developed. --GreenReaper(talk) 20:10, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
Thanks ^^ i look forward to talking to you more.
Someone edited page
Heys, I'm just a little concerned about something, somebody edited my age with information i wish to remain privet. Their name was GeckoGecko, if you could please see into helping me not have this happen again it would be very much appreciated! Thanks so much, Bloodfox.
you might could add zillercon 10 to the list on the mainpage. ;) -- ><)))°>
- giggle*.... its in austria. not in australia. thats a slightly difference of 10000 miles. :)
- Well, if they are so different they should not be named so similarly! :-p --GreenReaper(talk) 19:45, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Innacuracy posted by a troll
There is a person who posted a paragraph that needs refuted for inaccuracy. This person is a troll from YouTube that several times has twisted peoples words and used them out of context. The link to the user's page (which contains the info in question) is furry.wikia.com/wiki/Paxil_rose
As a side note i need to state that paxilrose is a banned youtube troll who would argue with furries for months. His original account was youtube.com/user/paxilrose. If you check that link you will see he was put on permanent suspension. Also paxilrose isn't even a furry, so why should he have a wikifur page anyway unless it was strictly to talk just about him and nobody else? This isn't TrollWiki or ED. Accuracy and Cleanness exist here.
The middle paragraph about wolfeedarkfang, is inaccurate. Heres several things i can find wrong with it just by glancing.
"a profile on BeastForum was found belonging to Wolfee Darkfang" This was never proven. He wishes it was though, and will say and do anything to make it look like it.
"Wolfee created various sockpuppet accounts" This was also never proven. You can't tell who is who on the internet without seeing their faces. The problem here is he wants it to look like anyone who sticks up for me on YouTube is a fake so that it looks like i have no real supporters in his drama.
A little commentary. This doesn't have to account for anything but I want to quote this. "paxilrose joined Fur Affinity forums to regal furries with tales of his exploits and to offer warnings to those who may take the furry fandom too serious" I've been told throughout the years by other furs that FAF has been taken over by trolls for some time. So a troll goes to a furry forum taken over by trolls to get the furries to stop being trolled while also trolling furries himself in the past... Sounds like more of the same old stuff. >.<
wolfeedarkfang 21:16, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- The appropriate venue for this conversation is Talk:Paxil rose. I suggest you post comments there. --GreenReaper(talk) 21:21, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
I find Darkfangs request to be out of line. As stated, this is a fairly well known scandal involving him, and thus is as relevant as the Furry War page. The pictures are accurate accounts of events (the profile and admission, respectively) and I will point out Darkfangs own user page for additional information, since he's written quite a bit on the subject himself with far less references. Given that this is openly a user edited wiki, I strongly disagree that "unauthorized" use of his name is even an issue.
I also want to cite the user page of the furry known as Sibe. This individual has quite a negative reputation based on his actions, yet somehow these actions are deemed relevant enough to warrant being added to his page. The same standards should be held for Wolfee Darkfang. I, however, am at least giving him the privilege of not having it on his primary page (though if Sibe's antics are somehow important enough to be allowed on his page, I think the same should go for Darkfang).
If relevance to my page is the only cocnern, I'd be more than happy to make a new page for it. However, the admins of this site should make themselves clear whether this is an issue of relevance in regards to certain pages, or whether they believe some controversial members actions are acceptable material to mention and others are not and why they think that is. --Paxilrose 16:00, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
The point is the article needs to be strictly about you, and not me. I do not wissh information to be here about me unless i authorize it's presence. especially when it's written by a known troll who has it out for me. wolfeedarkfang 17:53, 28 June 2009 (UTC)Wolfeedarkfang
Excuse me Mr Fang, but I do believe you yourself use your page to defame "furry haters" Empiroqkriticizmus and Jumpacliff2. I assume you got their permission before putting them there?
Other than that, I stand by my original statements. The sections as relevant as the furry war and far less slanderous than the Sibe article. You know as well as I that I can and will go out and source every other sentence in the article, so inaccuracy isn't the issue either.--Paxilrose 02:47, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Request to send a private message
I have something in regards to my "inaccurate" page I believe will help my case, but would like to hand it off to you privately so that it can't be deleted before you get a chance to see if. How would I go about giving this to you?--Paxilrose 02:52, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
If this is the same person who posted http://code.google.com/p/wikitrust/issues/detail?id=29 [email removed to avoid spam] would like to contact you.
I'd be glad to post irc logs of him harssing me and my friends on various networks. He seems to do the same. RingtailedFox 17:31, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- WikiFur is not intended as a primary source. Please post them elsewhere and provide links, perhaps on the talk page associated with the article. Bear in mind that we may have a different idea of what constitutes harassment, especially given that you seem to be attempting to escalate the conflict through your editing. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:37, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- That's not true at all. If you want a wiki based on truth, you may as well mention the truth, no matter how ugly it is. You have articles on Sibe harassing and trolling others... Tipp is just another in a long line of furs that hate other furs. I'll post the logs on my website, and use those as references. RingtailedFox 17:39, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
LOL sorry about the size i got carried away! Can I make a history/story page and link to it from within the wiki page for the character?
- We're not really a story hosting site - and you probably wouldn't want us to be, either, as all the stuff on here is editable. If you really want, you could login and create a page at User:Forza Ninetails/History (click the link to create it). But what would probably be best is to make it into a story and then post it on somewhere like Yiffstar/Anthrostar, Fur Affinity or FurRag, then summarize the events in the story and make a link to it so that people can read more if they want. --GreenReaper(talk) 01:21, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Thanks GreenReaper. I have to go to work in a few minutes but I'll do that tomorrow when I wake up :> thanks for the links!
Hi I know you get rogue edits on here, and I am sure its a pain cleaning them up, I just wanted to bring up an issue that was half resolved to which I had no idea of.
Either a troll or the guy who uses the same name as me posted all his about him over mine, and I have been cleaned up and given this ugly tag saying my location, now while I understand you need to separate furs to build up the wiki, I do not believe another fur should lay take to a name I have been using since recorded at 12/1/2007 in Second Life but generally before this in real life.
Also it turns out I registered at furaffinity 3 days after him but could only use the name steampunkgears or I would have used steam, I have seen to have been a fur from 2006 in Second Life.
Now generally I take this issue as one of identity fraud and because I have registered here as steam before him and because this wiki is taken as a form of registration on furs and information I want my URL put back to http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Steam not http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Steam_%28United_Kingdom and I would like it locked so only I can edit it.
The URL has been changed into a This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
But I do not accept Steam Furrys would use that title and I do not accept that steam the game software needs to be published on a furry wiki the only issue is one of rights and hes proved he has no rights to that name due to trying to force his way in though my page posting about himself.
These are quotes from what he added about himself or what ever.
"Steam is not to be confused with the superior and much more sexy/charming/awesome/origional Steam, who is just all around better than this lion thing. raccoons ftw."
"He however contains Lion tendencies and when needed can stand up for himself, unless confronted by a certain raccoon who has like freaky robot stuff everywhere, whats up with that? Can you even call that a fursona? Damn right you can, cause whos going to argue with a guy who's left nostril can second in use as a mixed drink dispenser? certainly not me. "
"The all around better Steam who isnt a lion is a former mod of 4chan from 2005-2007. I know what you're thinking HELL YA LETS GET DRUNK AND FUCK CATS! however unlike the lion, raccoon Steam looks down on such behavior and prefers to drink unsweetened teas and black coffee. Why unsweetened? because raccoon steam had his sweet tastebuds ripped off by a freezer, thats why. wanna fight about it?"
"The other steam owns a fucking bar, a biker bar. You want to mess with a bunch of drunk bikers? yes you do, they arent that bad once you get over the assless chaps."
Is this a troll or the real guy or is this him being retarded? and ego tripping about himself and using another account to do it. To which I see is not banned due to griefing me through my own all ready established profile.
You could also say I am ego tripping but I do not have an ego lol, only a personal fursona I have been building and evolving since before 2006 recorded via sl registration as a fur.
If you can not fulfill this request please do at least see what or who has been forceing all that into my profile with the alt account? because I do not aggree with disrespect like that when he could have left me a message and we could have worked it out.
At this point if it was his IP that edited his stuff in either on an alt or his new profile, this is unacceptable to allow to continue.
The bottom line is I was here before him and if he was using steam before me, I do not accept it was in the tense of a fursona, or he would have been on here before me.
Please merge Meow of Chita into Meow. >.<
Citations for Roma-V
Hello, on my page there are certain areas with . How do I change this? Do I need to provide proof of actions, and if so, how can I do that. Thanks ^.^ —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Roma-V (talk • contribs) .
- Well, that's a good question - I'm not sure it's something we'd cover at all unless it had some kind of documented proof, as it's not exactly complimentary. :-) Maybe LJ posts or logs? You can add a reference link like this . . . [continued on talk] --GreenReaper(talk) 03:12, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi. I couldn't find an email address to contact the administrators for this site. Could you please provide me with one? I need to get in touch with you. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mickel (talk • contribs) .
- You can just drop me an email if you are logged in with an account that has an email address set and verified. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:32, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
Second edit not vandalism. ^^
My second edit wasn't vandalism. Both links in the Chew Fox article linking to the two seperate journal entries on FA have the SAME url. I saved the URL of the original journal before FA went down. My edit was simply fixing the URL to the correct one, albeit the posting cannot be accessed anymore. ^^
- Noted, but you still changed it to "9000" when it wasn't. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 03:09, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, I just noticed that. The first time was for the laughs, the second time was me editing the article concurrently while you were also reverted the first set of changes and mindlessly ignoring the concurrency error. Sorry about that. ^^;
Request for Review
As it's impossible to leave Spirou a message on his Talk page, and requests for review are being ignored on the article's talk pages, I'll once again point out the draft page is now ready for review. —Xydexx 14:53, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
Thank You and Page Help
Thank you so much for helping me with my page (I believe it was you) I really appreciate it and my page looks so much better as a result. I was wondering, though, is there a place that I can go that has the information on how to make the editions that you did? It would be greatly appreciated as I would like to expand my page just a bit, for example, adding subsections and such. Any help you can offer would be great!
...also, if I did this incorrectly, I apologize :( I'm still learning the hang of this and really hope that I haven't somehow botched this up. Apologies in advance if that is the case :(
- Sure thing - have a look at the help section, and in particular the editing and style guide. There are links to more information at the bottom. Oh, and on talk pages, you can sign your posts with ~~~~ at the end, like this: --GreenReaper(talk) 20:44, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
Oh, thank you so much! I will check these things out and work a bit more on my page! Thank you! *hugs* ... *tries out signature thing*
KittMouri 21:04, 23 September 2009 (UTC)
heads up: stale official pages
I just noticed a few official wikifur pages that still refer to the old wikia host.
Check my edit history for one attempt I made to update things, but the admins will probably need to go through manually and double check. Plus I'm not about to make a habit on messing with important pages.
Just a heads up that there's obsolete information present in official Wikifur documentation.
Shentino 03:34, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- I thought I'd gone through and changed those, but think I missed them because I hadn't set the appropriate search options. Thanks for the heads-up. --GreenReaper(talk) 04:02, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
I just spoke with the fur in question, kaoru, and he was not in any condition for me to mention that I had created an article about him. As of right now he isn't even aware of this article's existence and I think he would be very upset if he found out that I was the one that created it.
Since I was the one who created the article in the first place, I was under the impression I could post a prod on it. Nobody else has made any edits anyway.
I suppose I'm upset that this page is apparently sticking around whether I want it to or not just because I had the misfortune of creating it prematurely.
Shentino 23:56, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- That's understandable, but honestly we don't tend to delete articles unless there's no basis for having the topic here. We do offer exclusion, but as that is an active rejection of information about a certain person, now and in the future, we only offer it as an option to that person.
- Like it says at the bottom, "If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then don't submit it here." If they become aware of its presence, and if they are troubled by it, then they are welcome to contact us at that time. --GreenReaper(talk) 23:56, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I can't blame you. I need to bite the bullet. If he does get upset enough to go to the trouble of registering here and asking for its removal, I'm probably going to lose him forever. Then again, as cold unforgiving logic reveals, in that case I shouldn't have created it in the first place. Play with fire, get burned.
- I will not discuss this issue any further, since you are clearly not at fault here. I'll do my best to notify him when he's calmed down. Shentino 00:02, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
- In all honesty, I think you're being melodramatic. There is a stub here about a person, which does not even mention their real life name or location. Big deal. :-) This is the Internet! Anyone can start a website about anything. Given that they share their name with a major fictional character who's likely to trump them in any search results, I don't think there's much to be concerned about. --GreenReaper(talk) 00:09, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
message from RVDDP2501 - reporting possible vandalism
Hey GreenReaper, I wanted to inform you that a user named Hoppy Bunny had done some changes to several extinctioners articles including the main one, adding all sorts of stupid information including pokemon related content, I have corrected the changes but I was wondering if you could see if this guy is a vandal and figure out what is to be done, thank you - http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Hoppy_Bunny - RVDDP2501 11:14, 8 October 2009 (UTC)
Request For Review
Once again, the Popping draft page is ready for review. In the continued interest of not wasting everyone's time, it'd be really peachy if one of the Admins could finally resolve this long-neglected issue no later than October 24 2009, 11:59 PM EDT —Xydexx 19:35, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
Hi thanks for the welcome and editing one or two things I was adding. I'm afraid I might be making a bit of a mess here and there but hopefully it's a more productive than destructive mess. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Iscin (talk • contribs) .
- Don't worry - should anything prove destructive, it can always be fixed. That's the power of a wiki. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 00:21, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
Califur 5 Attendance
Referring to User_talk:Alohawolf
I pulled it out of the reg system, which at the time I had access to. and I dont see any reference of attendance on the livejournal post you linked to. Califur never officially announced attendance. --Alohawolf 15:27, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
dragoneer keep editing Alin_ravens wiki page with lies and slander but no ones stopping him please have him refrain from posting lies and doctored e-mail message links to that page because its completely deformation of charterer and he would like it to stop
Front site hacking *SOLVED*.
The front site has been hacked with the front page images having been replaced with pornographic pictures of women engaging in Bestiality (REAL pictures mind you). I tired reverting them back but it wont work. Please remove them and discipline the user responsible of putting them there.
EDIT: NM. Looks like someone already took care of it. Please disregard this message. And thanks to whoever got em!
- Shot King.
- They've already been deleted, and the user blocked, but thanks for the note and the earlier revert. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 01:27, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
Just go look... My friend showed it to me thinking it was funny. As much as I dislike Eka, that was just incredibly juvenile and hypocritical of him to do that...
~Spades Neil, fellow admin of the Teen Titan Fan Fic Wiki.
Summit // Zillercon 11
Could you please add Summit (26th June to 3rd July 2010) and Zillercon 11 (22. - 29.1.2011) to the main list?
- Sure - thanks for the updates! You should be able to do this yourself in the future, once you've passed the (fairly low) minimum time/edit user requirements. --GreenReaper(talk) 18:18, 13 February 2010 (UTC)
EDIT: Went overboard too quickly. I apologize. Please just talk to me on this issue. Zhael 03:18, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
Re: Your comments at Talk:Cub Central
Hi, Nice to find another Wikipedia editor, I also work at Wikipedia under the username BarkingFish.
I thought about what you said, on the Cub Central talk page, and you're right. As someone in the Fandom for a long time though, I don't necessarily see it the way 733 did. But, I agree wholeheartedly that it could, indeed, be viewed in more than one way.
I'm very new here, and any guidance you could provide over these first few days would be really useful, I'm already fully conversant with wikicode, being on WP for 5+ years and being an admin for a foreign wiki gives me a lot of insight.
Thanks for replying, I look forward to my time here. Theoria E. Volution 00:33, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
Hey there, Featherpool here. I'm new to this place and there is multiple things I need to know, please(!!!) help me by telling me the various things. Do you need to pay for this? Do you make your character thingy on here? If you do, where and how? How to replie to forum thingies, and other chat things like that? Where the conventions are or if it is locally in your state? And if you will replie to this =]
Thankyou! Godbless you all!
- Hey there Featherpool, and welcome to WikiFur! This site is free in almost every sense of the word - there is no charge to read it or edit it, and you may even use its content elsewhere under the terms of our license. If you're interested in starting a page about yourself/your character, you would probably want to do it at Featherpool. It should be written in the third person tense, as if another person was writing about you in an encyclopedia. Have a look at some of the other articles about people for the general idea. Other people probably will edit it - bear in mind that it's "our page about you", not "your page". For a more personal, first-person , you're welcome to use User:Featherpool. To talk to another person, go to their user talk page (like this) and edit it to add a message at the end, intending beneath any previous comment with : at the start of a line, and signing your name with four tildes: ~~~~. As for conventions, have a look at our front page - there's a map, too. And check out the help! Let me know if you need anything not described there. --GreenReaper(talk) 01:56, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
I also wanted to know about the characters. Do you make them here or if you want people to see it, do you draw it and then posst here? Or do they have like a thing where you make it on this site?
Featherpool 15:49, 19 April 2010 (UTC)Featherpool
- Once a person has determined the appearance and personality of their "fursona", they can either draw it themselves or have it drawn by someone else, either a friend or as a paid commission. It's common for articles about people to have one or a very few such images in the article about them and/or their userpage, but Wikifur is not a gallery suitable for a significant number of such images, nor is it a social networking site. It does, however, have articles about many other sites that are much better suited for those purposes. Fur Affinity is one of the most popular. If you're on LiveJournal, check out the List of furry LiveJournal communities, and if you'd like to meet other furry fans in person, there are many regional groups and recurring events for you to consider. Good luck! --mwalimu 17:21, 19 April 2010 (UTC)
Thank-you for taking care of my page
Thanks for undoing the damage done to my fursona page on Wikifur as well as protecting it. I am glad that you did that, looking at what happened.
Yiff This! edit
Thanks :) That was my first Wiki I've written, so I was going off of a few examples as for the appropriate way to go about it. Thx for the edits it has a more neutral feel, as well as starting my userpage! (I'll give it my edit soon.)
- No problem! Thanks for adding the material to start with. We can only work with what we have or can find. :-)
I've seen you from somewhere... I think Open Paws LJ community :3
Found you with some difficulty! 188.8.131.52 00:03, 19 May 2010 (UTC) http://newzealand.wikia.com/wiki/User:Robin_Patterson
To get a quicker response
Sorry for the lacking facts on that first edit. I had edited it (right before I went to bed) but apparently it didn't save the new edit, and the first rough draft of it was only saved. I wish I could supply more facts, but I'm not the actual Echo, I'm just compiling what information I do know on him.
Image for Inkbunny
- I already put File:Inkbunny.png up for a Flayrah article, that might be suitable, and/or a screenshot. --GreenReaper(talk) 16:47, 16 June 2010 (UTC)
Muushi.net Linking to copyrighted works
"Linking to copyrighted work
Muushi.net and it's members - including the site owner - share and distribute links to several stolen works from various sources including paysites, books and digital downloads. Muushi does not have a public Do Not Post list and does not respond to any DMCA request. The only known e-mail is muushi.net[at]gmail.com from the previous incarnation of Muushi.
The site's moderators claim there is a private DNP list, and that claims made through the Report feature or to the above email will be resolved. "
Can this be edited?
Here are the Errors.
Muushi.net does respond to DMCA requests. If a user or artists requests that material is taken down it is removed. Muushi.net does not support the sharing of copyrighted media without the artists permission. The addendum below is not a claim but a fact. Established in out protocol for handling such claims.
Sorry for the discussion on the site's page instead of through the talk feature, I am still fairly new to wikifur.
- No worries - there's some follow up to this post on Talk:Muushi, which would probably be the best place to discuss this. --GreenReaper(talk) 19:34, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
I don't really agree with this change, since it is still true that they only remove threads if they are actually reported and no, as far as I can tell, on their own prerogative. I think it should be reverted, though the last paragraph should be changed to note that they do remove threads if they are reported, but only then. SilverserenC 22:03, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
- GR, you there? SilverserenC 23:09, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
- I am, but I have other things on my plate. If you think it should be done, why not do it? You do not need my authorization. :-)
- If you revert, I suggest considering what they thought was misleading and trying to incorporate a fix for that while at the same time preserving what you think is important. That way we don't get into a continual revert war. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 23:17, 20 June 2010 (UTC)
Well, I feel sort of like I'm spamming with all the problems on this page, but thanks for inviting me to the Wiki... --Chromeo 18:53, 8 July 2010 (UTC)