Hi Dokatamaru, Welcome to WikiFur! Thank you for registering an account - we look forward to working with you. Let us know if you need any help not already provided. If you would like help creating an article or just editing it, don't hesitate to consult the Furry Book of Style or just contact a curator. Have a nice day!
Shared object "libicui18n.so.53" not found, required by "libglib-2.0.so.0"
- Thank you; I have added some symlinks for now and will rebuild the affected modules. --GreenReaper(talk) 18:28, 25 April 2015 (EDT)
- See MIB_S1E07_-_The Symbiote_Syndrome.mkv_000049.297.png SHREW 20:26, 5 May 2015 (EDT)
- This is indeed a problem. I believe this is because the hosting was automatically upgraded to PHP 7.x, but the version of MediaWiki in use (1.22.6) does not support it properly. I have some sympathy for this as we are on 1.23.16, but still, we're working because I held it back manually. I reached out to the administrator, quoting_mungo, a long time ago, but received no reply. It may be necessary to use web.archive.org or similar to access the pages, and possibly to recover them to a new instance here (although I'd prefer to avoid that option). Another issue with equivalent impact exists for TurriWiki (fi). --GreenReaper(talk) 23:32, 7 November 2021 (EST)
- The dump on dumps.wikifur.com is broken as well (only 91 bytes) but I archived the dump file when I originally reported it last year. It does look like the API is still working though as you can see page histories through it. --Nintendofan885T&Cs apply 05:36, 18 November 2021 (EST)
Thumbnail creation error
Slutsk — Server cannot render thumbnail from SVG. For some reason. It seems that only this vector file. But, Wikipedia was able to. Should I find bugs in the file, or is it purely a server problem? He's in the Pegasus article. SHREW 10:43, 22 December 2021 (EST)
- As the error message states, there was an issue with the location of the rendering software, Batik - the path changed after an update. I have updated our configuration and it is working now. Thanks for the report! --GreenReaper(talk) 12:24, 22 December 2021 (EST)
Hello again and. Good news, everyone! Uploaded a file for archiving, but it is not displayed! It is WebP format and it is animation. There are more than 256 colors that GIF can. A rare frame from VHS without US censorship - Roger Rabbit knows a lot about women. File in notes. The miniature is also not created, absolutely. SHREW 17:38, 30 December 2021 (EST)
- I thought the backport of WebP support from MW 1.26 was not sufficient, but it turns out this is a MediaWiki limitation, even today. webp is otherwise enabled in MedaWiki as an image format, and compiled into ImageMagick as well (and it is now version 7.1). --GreenReaper(talk) 17:31, 18 February 2022 (EST)
- When I saw the support of the format, I was very optimistic. Unnecessary. SHREW 22:02, 18 February 2022 (EST)