Hi there this is Asylumfoxy/ Straitfox, i'm here to tell you thanks for being an admin and such but please, let ME alter my article please, Thank you, i do not need people like you to give me advice on how for me to make up my article, thank you.
Also another reason, please do not change anything that I do, please? Do not alter my pages and do not post stuff please, thank you.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Asylumfoxy714 (talk • contribs) .
- Hello Asylumfoxy714. I sympathise that you want control over your own article, but that isn't quite how WikiFur works. When you edit a page, below the edit window is a disclaimer which includes the words:
- If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then don't submit it here.
- WikiFur Articles need to be open for editing by all so that they can be kept up to date and made to conform with WikiFur's format and style. The obvious exception to this is if you opt for Personal Exclusion, in which case the Article about you will be removed and locked to prevent further edits.--Higgs Raccoon 16:38, 21 July 2008 (UTC)
Hello from Asylumfoxy714/Straitfox
Hi sadly to say this but it said that you altered my article....sadly it was perfect the way it was made so sadly you must let me handle it please, and thank you.
- Please see the above. You cannot control how the article about you is changed by others. -- Sine 02:40, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
Asylumfoxy, for future reference, User Infoboxes are only supposed to go on your userpage. It is against WikiFur's style and format to put them in Articles (as you have previously done on Straitfox).--Higgs Raccoon 10:55, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
If you notice someone trolling or vandalizing your userpage or the article about you, it's best not to respond to them beyond reverting the edits. One of the admins will usually notice their behavior and block them within a few hours, but if they don't, you can contact one of us to bring it to our attention. --mwalimu 03:06, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
Hello, regarding your request:
- "hello this is Asylumfoxy714 and I would liek a protected status of my wiki page Straitfox and talk page please. Thanks. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Asylumfoxy714 (talk • contribs) ."