Hi there, Aloïs, and welcome to WikiFur! Thanks for your contribution to the List of furry LiveJournal communities - although you didn't actually put a LJ community in there, you did note that Eurofurence wasn't in the list. I've corrected it to the right link. Let me know if you need any help not already provided. :-) --GreenReaper(talk) 00:16, 25 June 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for leaving me a note. I've meant to put the link to the Eurofurence LJ instead of the website, I guess I was distracted when I added "Eurofurence" to the list. :B Sorry.
- No problem!
I tried to reply to you using the "send mail" option, but apparently I have to get a confirmation code, and while I tried a couples of times, it never seems to reach me. It's not in my "spam" box either, so I was wondering if something was broken on Wikifur's side, or what should I do.
- Not sure about that. It should come from firstname.lastname@example.org, if that helps.
- I never got any mail from this addy, and it's not in my spambox either, so there must be a problem somewhere apparently... --Aloïs
Also, and this may sound like a very stupid question, but.. I was wondering how to create articles here? I've only found help to edit existing articles; reading the artists pages I noticed some less-well known artists as well, as if they or someone had created a page about them, but I'm not sure the admins themselves did, and I can't find how to start a page from scratch in the help pages. Is it a privilege-thing or did I miss the option or an help page somewhere? Is it related to the fact I haven't entered any confirmation code yet (see first issue in paragraph above)?
- There are several ways that (I think they're on Help:Editing) - try to go to a page with the search box and click the red link when you don't find it, make a link in an existing page (or in a preview) and click on it, or just change the URL to the appropriate one and click edit this page. It is something anyone can do (even anonymous users) and is not related to email confirmation. --GreenReaper(talk) 17:13, 1 July 2006 (UTC)
- Ooh okay, thanks for our help! by the way, do you see my signature when I reply (as in, my username and link to "talk" and such) or do I have to add it manually?
Un petit coucou alors que je tombe sur ton article ^.^ --Ozone Griffox 00:34, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
- Ouai je me suis dit que je pourrais faire un article, avant que quelqu'un tape n'importe quoi à mon sujet (arf). Aloïs