There is not a whole lot I can say about myself, at least nothing I may call positive at any rate. To be sure, I know I have some good qualities, but I am not sure what they are anymore and there isn't much I can do to make a bibliography to bring them to light if I can't remember what they are.
I have some affliction with ADHD, I can control it to a point. I can't focus on anything except my computer or a game for more than ten minutes without getting bored.
I can also be a stickler for spelling and detail. In fact, I think that may be one of the good things I can remember now as I write this. I have written several fanfiction stories previously in high school, both of which earned me good comments about college english professors. At this time though, only one of them is still online. The others went down with their host when the webmaster's service period expired.
For at least 5 or 6 years now, I have been involved with LylatRPG, formerly known as StarFoxRPG. In that time I have managed to help form some of what it is today in indirect ways, the most direct of which was when I used to serve as a GM for one of their groups. At this time I play only one character in the RPG out of the original four I had for it. My fursona was originally one of these characters and has since become my more prominent self as I found the fox to be "me".. It a far deeper attachment than just a personality.
In elemental terms, my personality could be closely matched to fire and lightning. I am reactive more than proactive, can have a temper, am emotionally sensitive, have nervous spells (agoraphobia) in unfamiliar locations and crowds, and also forgetful of some things. However, on the other side of the coin, once I have adapted to my location, these flaws level out and I become more social and outgoing as I adjust to my new surroundings.
More will come later.
- Furry Name: Markus McCloud
- RL Age: 35
- RL Name: Andrew
- DOB: March 23rd, 1983
- Species: Red Fox
- Gender: Male
- ICQ Number: 286762176
- Google Talk: Undisclosed
- Jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
When adding any of these, PLEASE say you got it from this exact page or WikiFur, otherwise I'll just ignore you.
- Made his first first contribution on August 3rd, 2005 at 3:33 AM server time.
- The above first contribution was an article for Tapestries MUCK.
- First user to gain Admin status.
- His admin flag was set on August 14th, 2005 at 10:22 PM, server time.
- The admin rights were given because of his actions in cleaning up vandalism during a trolling raid.
- Anthrocon member for two years so far.
- Player in LylatRPG, formerly known as StarFoxRPG for close to 4 years.
- Plays on several MUSHes.
- Dabbles with Logon Studio hoping it can lead to a new hobby.
- Currently collecting music for a possible 1-time-only internet radio broadcast.
- Can't buy a broadband line due to reasons beyond his control.
- Has built his own computer from scratch in 2006. It is almost as "stupid fast" as he wanted. It is also obsolete by current standards.
- Is looking for employment on top of all of that. Certainly needs to get a resume written, doesn't he?
- Can be a very lazy and procrastinating fuzzball unless being prodded into doing things.
- Is also the script writer for two webcomics in the making. Their debut times are unknown.
- He absolutely hates having seasonal allergies, just like everyone else.
This scorecard is based on activity during the vandalism breakouts from 2005 to 2007.
Contributions to Featured Articles
The following pages became featured articles with little or no initial modification from the Wikifur community. Other pages had a majority or a portion of their content contributed by other Wikifur residents. Markus had a hand in all of the below listed articles in some form or another however large or small that hand may have been. Other articles may later appear in this list as time passes by.
- http://www.livejournal.com/users/markmccloud Some entires are locked friends-only.
|See the article about Markus_McCloud.|
|This is a WikiFur user page.
If you find this page on any site other than WikiFur, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than WikiFur. The original page is located at https://en.wikifur.com/wiki/User:Markus.