Irime Zane is a Cheshire Caracal living in Baltimore, MD with her husband Kit Drago.
If you haven't met me at various East Coast events out and about, then you're missing out! I tend to be an outgoing person, and attend an assortment of events in my area, when I am not working on a random project of unknown inspiration, be it sewing, fursuit making, drawing, knitting, or otherwise. I've lived in a wild variety of places, and I make no guarantees on the continued behavior as such nor a cessation of such. As a cat, I tend to make wherever I am as comfy as my home, and love to adventure and explore as long as I get to curl up in my own den from time to time. As that would indicate, my outgoing nature occasionally needs a day or two to 'recharge' as I curl up in one of my favorite spots and nap. Though I may be a cat and behave as a cat in many ways, I am Cheshire, and therefore nothing may be taken at face value. One consistency is my admiration for things that sparkle, shimmer, glow, self-illuminate, or otherwise exist in a manner that could earn them the appellation of "shiny".
- Irime Zane is on the staff of Fur the 'More.
- Irime Zane moderates for Maryland Furs.
- Irime Zane staffs for various anime/fandom conventions outside of the furry fandom.
- Anthrocon: 2011 - Present
- Bronycon: 2013 - Present
- FA:United: 2015 - Present
- FurFright: 2010 - 2013
- Furry Weekend Atlanta: 2015
- Furstivus: 2012
- Fur the 'More: 2013 - Present
- NJ FurBQ: 2012
- New Year's Furry Ball: 2014-2015, 2016-2017
- Anime Boston: 2008, 2009
- Anime Mid-Atlantic: 2015
- Anime USA: 2009, 2011 - Present
- Balticon: 2016
- Intervention Con: 2015, 2016
- Katsucon: 2010 - Present
- Otakon: 2008 - 2015
- Regeneration Who: 2015 - Present
- Ring of Fire Con: 2014