|First iteration||May 7, 2005|
|Final iteration||December 15, 2007|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: TransFur (convention) resources|
とらんすふぁ (TransFur, the "animal transformation event") was the sole furry convention in Japan from 2005-2007. Held in the city of Kawasaki since 2005, the event aspired to cover the full spectrum of furry activities.
A new instance of the event was not scheduled after the fifth iteration. Most of the main organizers instead launched a successor event, Kemocon, beginning in 2008.
|TransFur guests of honor|
The fourth TransFur convention was held on December 3, 2006, in exhibition room 4F of the Kawasaki City Industrial Promotion Hall in Kawasaki, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan.
There were 170+ attendees. Around 50 members collected for the final photograph.
- 座敷狼 ("ZASHIKIROU")
- あるてあ ("ALTIA" home: KUMA-Q Homepage)
- PANJA! (home: Stuffed Animal Kingdom)
- 虎之介 ("TORANOSUKE")
- Muddyfox (home: Foxed-art)
- 中華龍 ("Chukaryu")
- エクセルト ("Exealt")
- 田代憂 ("Tashiro Yu" home: KEZEIRONOSHIMA)
- すーかぷ ("Soucap" home: KEMOHAKO)
- 駿牙 ("Suruga" home: GENJUTEIEN)
- うるす ("Urusu")
- 獣化イベント (Japanese)
- TransFur (English translation)
- Staff profiles (Japanese)
- Photos, videos, reports: TransFur resources
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|