|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by adding references.|
For specifics, check the edit history and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Tirrel (also known as Cerberus) is a British furry artist from England. He is best known for his Flash animations, though he also produces still drawings.
His fursona is a white-tailed deer (previously a red squirrel), but he also has a vast collection of other reoccurring characters that feature in his animations and art. These include the fictional cover band "The Rockoons", Milo the poltergeist raccoon, business dragon and Katan the Aztec creature.
Most of the work he produces is created in Flash, but he frequently tries one-off experiments in other media such as wood, cardboard or digital painting.
Tirrel used to run a macrofurry webcomic named Not Big and Not Clever, hosted on Macrophile.com, but shut it down in 2006 to concentrate on other projects such as animation.
Tirrel was a guest of honor at Megaplex XII (2013).
- ↑ Tirrel userpage at Fur Affinity. Retrieved 2015 September 20.
- ↑ Tweet on the Megaplex account on Twitter. Dated August 21, 2012. Retrieved July 29, 2013.
- Tirrel on Fur Affinity
- Tirrel on Furry Network (art archive)
- Tirrel on Newgrounds
- Tirrel on Twitter
- Tirrel individual animations
- Tirrel's The Nut Job on Albino Blacksheep
- Tirrel's The Ekkosangen on Albino Blacksheep
- The Rockoons on Albino Blacksheep