|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
|First iteration||2010|
|Final iteration||June 2-3, 2018|
|Organizer(s)||Kentucky Anthropomorphic Society (KYAS)|
The Menagerie was an annual furry convention based in Louisville, KY. Originally a one-day mini furry convention, The Menagerie grew to a two-day event. The very first Menagerie was held in 2010 as a small gathering for local furs age 21 and older. The purpose was to give the furry community a safe place to gather and share interests, beliefs and to have fun being furries. The Menagerie has since been held several more times over the course of 6 years and has become a sanctioned event by Kentucky Anthropomorphic Society (KYAS).
- Chairman: Inu Lesedi
- Director of Finance: Lex Jaeger
- Director of Marketing: Calypso Husky
- Director of Vendor Relations, Social Media & Webmaster: Smidge
- Director of Programming: Seshat Rasdaq
- Director of Registration: Artic
- Photography & Volunteer Coordinator: Troublesome Kitty (T.K.)
- Gaming Operations: Iiiix Tropo
- Chief of Security: Saxon
- 2016: None
- 2017: "Circus"
- 2018: "Prom: A Furmal Affair"
Locations and Attendance
- 2016: Cottonwood Suites Louisville Fair and Expo Center; 64 Attendees
- 2017: Triple Crown Pavilion at Ramada Plaza Hotel; 106 Attendees
- 2018: Triple Crown Pavilion at Ramada Plaza Hotel; TBD
- The Menagerie Official Site[dead link]
- The Menagerie on Twitter (account deleted, archive)
- The Menagerie on Facebook (account deleted, archive)
- The Menagerie on Fur Affinity
- KYAS Official Website[dead link]
- KYAS on Twitter (account deleted, archive)
- KYAS Gear Store on Teepublic