The Lillian Verner Game Show
The Lillian Verner Game Show is a fictional game show occasionally presented as part of Comedy Central's MADtv, a comedic television show. During season ten, episode #1020 (first broadcast 30 April 2005) of the show included a "plushie" (wearing a fluffy red mouse fursuit) as one of the contestants.
At 2:20 into the sketch, the second contestant is introduced:
- Dale Briskett (Host): "Alright! Our next contestant is a plushie! Yes! Kirby Bogle, it says here that that you like to dress up as a stuffed animal and go to Ramada Inns and have sex with other plushies while you're in your costume."
- Kirby: "Yes, my real name is Kirby Bogle, but my plushie name is Snickerdoodle the Titmouse." - *disturbing smile* - "neener-neener-neener-neener-neener-neener-neener-..."
- Dale: "What the heck is that?"
- Kirby: "...-neener-neener-neener!" - *breath* - "It's the mating call of the titmouse - neener-neener-neener-neener-neener-..."
- Simeon Dyson (Announcer): "...-neener-neener-neener-..." - *cut to split screen*
- Both: "...-neener-neener-neener-neener-..."
- Dale: "Stop!"
Kirby later kisses a recurring contestant, Gail Cinder:
- Gail: "Dale, I just, I, I wanted to ask you..."
- Dale: "What is it, Gale - whadda you want, Gail?"
- Gail: "Errr, could I have a kiss, like Richard Dawson does - just, uh, one kiss, please?"
- Dale: "Kiss her, you homo!"
- Kirby edges closer to Gail
- Dale: "Gail, I would love to give you a kiss, but as I've said in recent emails, phone calls, and when you showed up at my hose late at night, no, no kissing, no, Gail, you smell like cat urine."
- Kirby gives Gail a kiss
- Gail: *laughs, embarrased* - "Uh, I don... neener-neener!"
Kirby also gets a question wrong, and at the end of the show he links up with Simeon.
- Ironically, the titmouse is not actually a mouse, but a type of bird.
- It is possible that the mention of the Ramada Inn is a reference to Pawpet Megaplex 1, which was held at the Ramada Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
- The Lillian Verner Game Show at Wikipedia