|This article needs copyediting (for correct spelling, grammar, usage, etc.)|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
The main characters are a family of aristocratic cats, and an alley cat that begins to help them after seeing the mother of the family, who was a very attractive cat for him.
The problems starts when a butler kidnap the family of cats when they were sleeping to gain his mistress's fortune which was given to go to them. When the family returns the butler puts them in a sack with intentions to send them to Timbuktu, but their friends help them to escape.
- Duchess - Madame Adelaide's cat and the mother of three kittens
- Thomas O'Malley - A feral cat who help Duchess and the kittens who falls in love with Duchess.
- Toulouse - the oldest kitten.
- Marie - Second-eldest kitten.
- Berlioz - the youngest kitten.
- Edgar Balthazar - The butler.
- Napoleon - a hound who attacks the bulter.
- Lafayette - a Hound who is the best friend and only companion of Napoleon, he is smarter than Napoleon but is also more timid.
- Madame Adelaide - is the owner of Duchess and her kittens.
- Georges Hautecourt - an eccentric, lively old man and the Madame Bonfamille's lawyer.
- Frou-Frou - the horse of Madame Adelaide.
- Abigail Gabble - a goose who help the cats to get on the road.
- Amelia Gabble - Abigail's twin sister.
- Uncle Waldo - the uncle of Abigail and Amelia.
- Scat Cat - Thomas's best friend and leader of a gang of jazz-playing alley cats.
- Roquefort - a mouse that lives in the house of the cats and also a friend of them.
- Shun Gon - a Chinese siamese cat in Scat Cat's gang.
- Hit Cat - an English cat in Scat Cat's gang.
- Peppo - an Italian cat in Scat Cat's gang.
- Billy Boss - a Russian cat in Scat Cat's gang.
|This movie entry is a stub - can you it?|