From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
|This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to WikiFur style and standards.|
For specifics, check the edit history and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
|Author(s)||Andres Chung, Jr.|
|Launch date||August 19, 2006|
|End Date||September 24, 2007|
|Genre||Adult, Anthro, Furry, Humor,Sex|
The Anthroness is a web comic created by artist Andres Chung, Jr., and it is the story of three scaly friends who love to smoke, get drunk, and have sex with anthro/furry girls.
The three main characters live in a big fictional town called Anthronessville where signs dictate that no clothes are allowed, therefore all the residents are permanently naked. Life in Anthronessville consists mostly of yiffing.
- Bible is a short male iguana. He always wears a shirt that says "Love XXX". Bible also likes to have sex with many girls around the town of Anthronessville. He often hangs out with his friends, Fred and Toop who he met when he was a teenager at school - they smoke, drink and own porno magazines. He also has his brother's name, Zane.
- Age: 19
- Sex: Male
- Likes: Sex with a lot of girls, smoking, seeing naked girls, listening to music, friends, pranking everybody else, drinking beers, stripping in front of all the girls, reading and looking at all the furry porno magazines, and money.
- Hates: Bullies who are messing around with him, kids, homosexuals, & getting all stinky.
- Where from: San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Significant other: Selena the Dragoness
- Friends With: Fred the chinese dragon, Toop the muscle cobra, and Cumman the living sperm thing.
- Fred is a slightly tall chinese dragon from China. He hangs out with his friends, Toop and Bible. When he graduated, he moved to America for the rest of his life. He can speak Chinese and English. Unfortunately, he's wasting his time having sex with girls, every day (sometimes many times on the same day), smoking & drinking with his friends.
- Age: Male
- Sex: 26
- Likes: Having sex with lots of girls, smoking, seeing naked girls, listening to music, friends, pranking everybody else, drinking beers, stripping in front of all the girls, reading and looking at all the furry porno and money.
- Hates: Bullies pushing Bible around, kids, homosexuals, and getting all stinky.
- Where from: Hong Kong, China
- Significant other: Crystal the bat
- Friends With: Bible the iguana, Toop the muscle cobra, and Cumman, the living sperm thing.
- Toop is a short, crazy teenage muscular cobra. He hangs out with his friends, Fred and Bible. They've been friends for three years. He fell in love with Cindy the cobra, and has sex with her all the time. She asks him to bring the condoms, but he always says that he forgot. She says, "Forget it, let's have sex right now!". Everybody thinks that Toop's the worlds strongest cobra, but he's not. He won't control himself enough to think - he prefers to have fun by having sex and watching porno movies.
- Age: 23
- Sex: Male
- Likes: Having sex with lots of girls, bodybuilding, muscles, girls, porno movies, money, helping cute ladies, making fun of people, healthy food, condoms, and Latino music.
- Hates: Anger, people calling him Mr. Weakest Guy, being skinny, kids' shows, horror movies, comedy movies, and being kissed by old ugly women.
- Where from: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Significant other: Senthia
- Friends With: Bible the iguana, Fred the chinese dragon, and Cumman, the living sperm thing.
- Cumman is the silliest slimy sperm being in Anthronessville. Cumman was created when The Man and his girlfriends were yiffing near toxic waste junk. They had sex for an hour or so, and as they finished they inadvertently squirted cum all over the toxic waste. Cumman was born from the mix.
- Sex: Male
- Where from:
- Significant other:
- Friends With: Bible the iguana, Toop the muscle cobra, and Fred the chinese dragon.
See The Anthroness (characters)
On September 24, 2007, the webcomic has been closed forever. Andres said he was doing a lot of drawings and some other stuff. (On 2008 October 30 Andres posted to his Fur Affinity Journal saying "looks like I'm quiting for being a furry artist".)
- The Anthroness Yahoo Group
- The Anthroness store at CafePress