From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Is this of particular furry note in some way? Popular for drawing in sketchbooks at cons or some such thing? -- Sine 07:02, 26 March 2006 (UTC)

Not really, the one page which linked here (an image's description) I've changed to a Wikipedia link but it turns out that page doesn't exist on Wikipedia. I suggest someone moving this article over to WP as a stub. --Nidonocu - talk Nidonocu 17:01, 28 March 2006 (UTC)

stylographs or fountain pens are the tools I use for inking my drawings, in wiki, there is only a not so direct explanation of what a stylograph is, thus I added a small image to show people with WHAT I INK MY PICTURES. and no its not furry. -- Cesarin talk

I appreciate that you wanted to show this off, but I agree that the article more rightly belongs on Wikipedia. We don't disallow any relevant Wikipedia links you ever want to include, and I'm sure Wikipedians would love to natter over a new article. -- Siege 18:01, 28 March 2006 (UTC)
well I dont mind if you delete it then. Talk