From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
- short version: Case against Levi Dane Simmons is now under appear, so doubtful that he has died.
- longer version: Went to https://webportal.courts.oregon.gov/portal/Home and checked on Levi Dane Simmons. "Case Status": "Appeal".
- April 2 "04/02/2020 Motion - Attorney Withdrawal "
- April 7 "04/07/2020 Order - Withdrawal of Attorney"
- April 13: "04/13/2020 Notice - Appeal "
- Guessing he's gotten a new lawyer. --EarthFurst (talk) 19:38, 19 April 2020 (EDT)
I'm not seeing any proof in this article, nor in the 2 references that Levi Simmons is the same person as Nelizar. So the skeptic in me is doubtful that Levi Simmons and Nelizar are the same person. --EarthFurst (talk) 19:38, 19 April 2020 (EDT)
- "SnakeThing" was linked to Nelizar, and Nelizar was linked to an Oregon man named Levi. One month after this connection was discovered and multiple reports to law enforcement were made regarding animal and child sexual abuse, an Oregon man named Levi was arrested for animal sexual abuse charges, then later also encouraging child sexual abuse charges, leading to a conviction. Also, the image found archived on Nelizar's FA account pretty clearly (imo) match the confirmed images of Simmons, just with a shaved face. EDIT: Oh yeah, and there was a forum where an account named "Nelizar the Hybrid" from Oregon, the account was previously named "at6simmons" and the associated deviantart account listed his name as "Levi Simmons". (The forum account confirmed the user's name was Levi as well.) --Equivamp - talk 21:17, 19 April 2020 (EDT)