moot point, i removed the content you people continued to steal. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
Looks like he replaced flash movie with something obscene instead, so I'm going to remove the protection as well as the link. Also, comments from his LJ: http://neoengel.livejournal.com/67395.html --Douglas Muth 19:08, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
- If it's his site, why didn't he simply remove the video instead of replacing it with something like that? At any rate, I found what I believe is the original flash video from a different source. Take a look at it here and see if you think it should be added back to the article. --mwalimu 19:23, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
- Because he wanted to be a jerk? I dunno. If he had been less inflammatory, I'm sure we could have worked something out. Heck, his site is basically a fan site, and since I like fan sites, I would have gladly sent $10 or $20 his way to help out with costs. But noooo, he had to show up and get in our faces about it. Whatever. --Douglas Muth 20:11, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
Maybe you people should learn some net netiquette and not leach bandwidth or steal content? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
The convention timeline is incorrect. CF8 occured the same year as AAC97. —Xydexx 06:21, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
- Fixed. Looks like 0 was in there twice. --GreenReaper(talk) 06:52, 22 June 2007 (UTC)
Where's Furry Ski Weekend?
- At Furry Ski Weekend? If you are asking "why is it not here", that is because it would be seriously pushing the general definition of "convention". --GreenReaper(talk) 17:58, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
Convention timeline - Geographic divisions
What would people think about breaking up sections a bit more? I think north America could well be split into "USA" and "Canada"; and "Europe" and "Rest of World" ought probably divvy up as well, sectionwise. There's enough cons to justify both, I think. --Chiaroscuro
Are MLP-fandom conventions suitable for WikiFur?
Just a random shower-pondering I had this morning, would the (increasing) number of conventions relating to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic be suitable for inclusion on WikiFur? Such events do relate to an anthropomorphic animal fandom, even if not specifically the furry fandom; on the other hoof, these events are not organised by or involving furries (with the exception of the ones who are also bronies, anyway). We already have a previous convention that we include articles that are of interest or relevant to the furry fandom, even if not specifically furry-oriented.
What do other folks think? — beeps (talk, contribs) 05:03, 15 March 2012 (EDT)
- Well, we have Category:My Little Pony multiplayer worlds, so I don't see any huge objections . . . I'd hesitate to put them into Template:Conventions without a firmer link to wider furry fandom, though, such as a furry track of programming. --GreenReaper(talk) 23:11, 15 March 2012 (EDT)
- We don't tend to have articles on events that are not specifically furry-orientated or, as GreenReaper notes above, furry programming. I'm not sure the question can be answered as a class. -- Sine 00:43, 16 March 2012 (EDT)
How do you edit the timeline graph?
I'd like to add a few more European cons, such as Lakeside Furs (largest Austrian con) or Golden Leaves Con (largest Swiss con). --Unci 17:24, 9 August 2013 (EDT)
- It's located in a separate template, Template:Timeline of conventions, which may be edited like any other file on the wiki. --mwalimu 18:43, 9 August 2013 (EDT)