From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
already covered: Fanboy Stew —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Spirou (talk • contribs) .
- So what is the "most used" name for this concept? I don't think it should be capitalized, as it's not an actual product . . . --GreenReaper(talk) 14:23, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- I did some Googling and fanboy soup only turns up 18 hits, while fanboy stew turns up 51 hits.
- I would like to propose merging this article into Fanboy Stew, making this one into a redirect, and explaining the "fanboy soup" variant in Fanboy Stew. Thoughts? --Douglas Muth 14:36, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- You're all right -- I didn't realize the "stew" page existed. (I didn't think to search for it! Or Fanboy Bouillabaisse, or Fanboy Consommé.... ;) ) I added text from this page to that one, but found that the definition of "stew" was sufficiently different from what I wrote that I couldn't create a single definition. Also, I didn't know the proper way to wikify a numbered list. Oh, and I don't know what to do with the now-defunct Fanboy Soup page. Helpful, huh? :) --Tom Howling 21:26, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
- Scratch that note about creating a single definition: I was just being lazy. Fixed (on the Fanboy Stew page). Still needs proper merging, though. --Tom Howling 21:31, 4 December 2006 (UTC)