From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Just as a minor correction- the term is 'feathers' not hoof fur. Sorry- I love the larger daft breeds of horses and I get annoyed when people mess little stuff up. I.E. Epona is NOT a bay- she is a Palimino
- Don't we cover the "profession" (artist, photographer, sculptor), before others (i.e location) - Spirou 17:29, 3 January 2012 (EST)
- In my experience, it depends on what is known about the individuals. I've always used location if there isn't any particular profession to label someone. ("Fan" is so generic.)--Higgs Raccoon 17:33, 3 January 2012 (EST)
- Been using the other method myself. Proper use should be added to the Furry Book of Style to prevent these name clash in the future. It took me years to switch to "FurAffinity" to "Fur Affinity" until we changed the FA template - Spirou 17:37, 3 January 2012 (EST)
- I don't see a problem with using profession, but if we have "Clydesdale (artist)" and "Clydesdale (fan)", the "fan" label doesn't really uniquely distinguish someone - in this case they're both fans.--Higgs Raccoon 17:44, 3 January 2012 (EST)
- True. - Spirou 17:46, 3 January 2012 (EST)