From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

Not sure if I would call it a "slangword" exactly... Wouldn't "SD"(Super Deformed) would be the slang, as "chibi" is an actual word? --Kattywampus 02:27, 31 March 2007 (UTC)---

According to Wikipedia, chibi is a slang word. The literal word means runt or dwarf and is obviously non-applicable for the definition we're looking for.--Kendricks Redtail 02:30, 31 March 2007 (UTC)