While being a somewhat amusing read, I fail to see exactly how this article is of any relevance to the furry fandom... if it really is, however, it must be in the most vaguest of ways from what I can tell. Care to let some insight on this, anyone? --MKerris 21:11, 13 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- A google search turns up this person's VCL website. That's why I flagged it as needing cleanup instead of SpD. --Dmuth 21:26, 13 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks for making it clear. It apparently seems like I should start Googling around a bit more myself before I ask about stuff - I somehow tend to underestimate its power much too often. :) --MKerris 22:00, 13 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Even if it is related to furry, it doesn't seem very expandable...Adding speedy delete. Spaz Kitty 10:51, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- As noted above, the only thing of note here is their VCL gallery - a Google search for Anfael reveals only that and this entry. I hardly think adding stubs for every VCL artist in the database is necessary, especially if there's no sites or anything else of the biographical sort to be found about the artist. Spaz Kitty 12:36, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
- Except that someone may find the article and decide to add more biographical data. Please remember two very important things:
- 1. On a wiki, very few things need to happen RIGHT NOW. If you wish to delete or move an article, please give plenty of time (as in days, up to a week) for discussion and negotiation. It's great that you're enthusiastic about editing but I'm beginning to have some concerns about the swath that you seem to be cutting through the wiki.
- 2. Although not physically true, for our purposes the amount of storage space available to us is infinite. There is no harm in having small articles out there - in fact, in my opinion it is much better to have a small article than just a redlink because that gives people something to "hang their hat on" when they come here - they see a small article and say, "Hey, I can add to that!" It's an additional inducement for them to add to the wiki, which is never a bad thing. As a result of that, if we did have a stub for every artist on VCL (not that such a thing is likely to happen), I fail to see the harm in it. ----DuncanDaHusky(talk) 12:14, 12 July 2006 (UTC)