From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Not sure what to do here. There was certainly an Alterskunk in the furry fandom (as well as an Altarskunk): [] but I can't find a reference to tell if the real name in the (somewhat frivolous) article is correct.--Higgs Raccoon 11:48, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- They are very certainly two different people...
- This one is just way more obscure :)
- Altarskunk can vouch for this.
- And I am still learning how to use a wiki, obviously. My apologies for :whatever I will probably break next
- 220.127.116.11 11:51, 4 January 2008 (UTC) alterskunk
- And I also apologize for my reading comprehension. It's the correct name. 18.104.22.168 11:53, 4 January 2008 (UTC) alterskunk
- You're the subject of the article? In which case, you might consider creating an account with which to edit the article about yourself. Don't worry about breaking things, there's help available to show you the ropes.--Higgs Raccoon 12:06, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
- It seems most of the article was fake. The most obvious indicator is that Alterskunk's real name isn't Stanley Burgers (i.e., "S. Burgers"="Aspergers"). I've pieced together some information on Google Groups and various places Alterskunk was known to frequent. Hope this helps! —Ochlophobia 19:27, 8 May 2008 (UTC)