Surf's Up is a 2007 computer animated movie by Columbia Pictures featuring an entire anthropomorphic cast of primarily penguins, though it also features a rooster, a gopher, and a bird. The plot revolves around a surfing contest on the fictional Pen-Gu island. In 2017, it was followed by a direct-to-video sequel, Surf's Up 2: WaveMania, with Jeremy Shada replacing Shia LaBeouf as Cody and Melissa Sturm replacing Zooey Deschanel as Lani Aliikai.
- Shia LaBeouf as Cody Maverick, a 17-year old teenage rockhopper penguin who dreams of being a surfer.
- Jeff Bridges as Zeke "Big Z/Geek" Topanga, Cody's idol and a famous surfer emperor penguin.
- Zooey Deschanel as Lani Aliikai, a Gentoo penguin lifeguard and Cody's love interest.
- Jon Heder as Chicken Joe, a friendly, airheaded rooster from Wisconsin.
- Mario Cantone as Mikey Abromowitz, a talent scout shorebird.
- James Woods as Reggie Belafonte, a short-tempered sea otter, who is Tank's manager.
- Diedrich Bader as Tank "The Shredder" Evans, a king penguin and Cody's rival.
- Dana Belben as Edna Maverick, Cody's mother.
- Brian Posehn as Glen Maverick, Cody's older brother.
- Kelly Slater as the penguin version of himself
- Rob Machado as the penguin version of himself
- Ash Brannon as himself
- Chris Buck as himself
- Sal Masekela as himself
- Ryder Buck as Arnold
- Reese Elowe as Kate
- Jack P. Ranjo as Smudge
- Maddie Taylor as Ivan, a sea urchin
- Surf's Up on IMDb
|This movie entry is a stub - can you it?|