|This article does not cite its references or sources. You can help WikiFur by references.|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Singha was born and raised in Singapore. Singha worked towards being an animal trainer. He started out locally in Singapore with retired race horses, and progressed to dolphins in various parts of Asia. After the dolphin training, Singha moved down to the Marine Conservation Institute because he felt that, after his experience with dolphin training, the ethnics he learned did not please him.
At first, his fandom was not furry, but instead the inflatable fandom, which was his was his gateway to the furry fandom in 2009. Not only was this an opportunity for Singha to meet new people with similar interests, but furries in general were great subjects for his photography. It was in 2013 that Singha Photography was born.
Singha is involved in the Emerald City Critters, a non-profit furry mascot organization that works with charities; the founder of which is Kijani, the first person Singha met when he moved to America.
Singha has multiple fursuits that he wears to different conventions:
- Singha The Lion is a Fire Lion that is based off of the mystical Thai Beer which has been going to conventions and furmeets since 2011.
- Tiger of The Wind is a character that comes from Monster Rancher. Singha has been cosplaying as Tiger since 2010/2011. Singha has made a Quad suit for this character.
- Daiso is a fox that was named after the famous $2 store Daiso Japan. This was Singha's newest character, which debuted at VancouFur 2014. It is no longer in his possession as of 2016.
- Anthrocon - 2013, 2014, 2015 , 2016 , 2017
- Anthro Northwest - 2017
- BLFC - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Califur - 2015
- Furum - 2016, 2017, 2018
- Furlandia - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,
- Furry Weekend Atlanta - 2015
- Further Confusion - 2015, 2016, 2017
- Howloween - 2013, 2014, 2015
- MFF - 2014, 2015, 2016
- RainFurrest - 2013, 2014, 2015
- VancouFur - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- NFC - 2018
- Little Island Furcon - 2018
Formerly known as TigerOfTheWind Photography, Singha Photography spans from furry conventions, to character photoshoots.
Prior to being a furry photographer, Singha was part of the production of Walking with Dinosaurs as a backstage photographer and documentarian.
Singha's photography career also enabled him to be the photographer for King County's K-9 Search & Rescue.
- Singha's Gallery on Flickr. Retrieved June 16, 2015.
- Singha's Profile on Twitter. Retrieved June 16, 2015.