From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
(Redirected from Simba (disambiguation))
Simba may refer to:
- Simba, the main character of Disney's The Lion King.
- Simba, an administrator for the Anthrochat IRC network and a puppeteer.
- Simba B, a WikiFur curator.
- Simba Wion, a babyfur.
- SimbaLion, Director of Audio/Visual at Anthrocon.
- Benjamin, previously known as Simba.
This is a disambiguation page — a navigational aid which lists pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.