- Sheppymomma - owned and worn by her.
- Halla - owned and worn by her.
- Logarth Sheppy - owned and worn by Logarth.
Quelfabulous (as Sheppymomma) had been drawing anthropomorphic characters before she even knew that vast communities of anthropomorphic appreciators and artists existed. When Sheppymomma was 16, she learned about the website, deviantART and began to post her work there. Over the past 6 years, she became involved with other artists who indulged in the same genre. Sheppymomma joined other online art communities that catered to her interest in anthropomorphism. Today, her largest audience comes from deviantART and Fur Affinity.
Some of her most iconic anthropomorphic pieces include:
- "The Raggy Foxtrot" from 2009
- "Classy Ladyshepherd" from 2011
- "The Life Story of Jack and Bernadette Hare" from 2009
- "The Tortoise and the Hare" from 2010
She both wrote and illustrated The Tortoise and the Hare in 2010. She contributed to Pawz Calendar 2010 with Oliver's Invention, and to the Rare 2011 AnthroCalendar with The Epic. She contributed to the Rare 2012 AnthroCalendar with ""Spirit of the Southwest"
Quelfabulous (as Sheppymomma) co-founded the Fat Bunny Agenda and began a late summer spoof-holiday for Fur Affinity spinning around the concept of plump rabbits. Quelfabulous (as Sheppymomma) was featured on the front page of Fur Affinity for Fat Bunny Week (June 25-31, 2010). She was featured again with a banner the following year, (August 1-7, 2011) and held a contest for the holiday.
- http://osdclan.com/fur-xoticon/guests-of-honour Retrieved August 10, 2015.
- The Tortoise and the Hare: An Adaptation of the Classic Story at Lulu. Retrieved 2012 March 2.