Ryngs D. Ratt
Ryngs' art covers the realms of illustration, realism, and fantasy, using the human as well as anthropomorphic form. His work has appeared on the covers of "Breaking the Ice, Stories from New Tibet" and "Shadows in Snow, Stories from New Tibet Vol. 2" both from SofaWolf Press. His art for the cover of Breaking the Ice was nominated for the Ursa Major Awards' Best Anthropomorphic Published Illustration in 2002. He has also had work appear on the album of "The Lord of Storms" by the heavy metal band Vore. He has also done illustrations for Ironclaw by Sanguine Productions Ltd., and for numerous magazines, and comics.
He was one of the founding members of NARFA (Northwest Arkansas Regional Furry Association), moderates the NARFA mailing list, and holds regular furry gatherings and functions.
He was the Guest of Honor at the Mephit Furmeet 6 in 2002.
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- Stickypawz Studios - Ryngs D. Ratt's fursuiting and art website
- Ryngs Rakune on LiveJournal
- Ryngs D. Ratt on The Fursuit Database
- Oldis Holcomb on the Yerf Historical Archive
- Fursuit built by Ryngs D. Ratt and Ryngs Rakune on The Fursuit Database
- The art of Odis Holcomb website, archived from the original on 2006-12-05. Cybersquatted from 2007 to 2009. Retrieved on 2009-05-24.
|This stub about a person could be .|