Rebel's name comes from where he was born in Conway, Arkansas, and because he is a Rebel at heart. His interests reflect this, enjoying anything with fast cars, big trucks and motorcycles. RebelWolf is a mechanic at his own business, Down On All Four's automotive, and is studying Computer Programming on the side, learning code.
Rebel's first fursuit was a partial husky made by Squeakychewtoy, which debuted at Anthrocon 2008. Another one of his suits, named Falstaff, was made by Magnus Diridian (who wore him to Anthrocon 2007), and was modeled after artist Jessica Willard-Addams' character Falstaff. His newest suit was made by the Talented Beastcub and debuted in 2011. Its name is Rapture and it is a Black and Red Crux (species).
RebelWolf has attended several conventions, including:
- FA: United! 2007, 2008
- Anthrocon 2008 (Fursuit debut),2009
- Mid West Fur Fest 2009
- The New Years Furry Ball 2007,2008,2009
RebelWolf has an account on Second Life as Rebel Coakes, but he is only on the game a few times a week.
Child pornography and child sexual abuse
- Main article: 2016/2017 child abuse arrests.
In June 2016, an associate of Parker's, Jeffrey Allen Harvey, was arrested in Pennsylvania after attempting to arrange a sexual encounter with a person he believed to be a 13-year-old boy. While in custody, Harvey told police he had met other individuals "interested in sexual contact with minors" online. This information led investigators to Parker, and a preliminary view of his cell phone revealed several images of child pornography.
He was later accused of taking a boy younger than 13 to the home of Kenneth C. Fenske, known as LupineFox in the furry fandom, where the boy would be sexually abused by at least five men including Parker and Fenske. Some of the men would wear fursuits.
Parker plead guilty to a count of child sex trafficking in August 2017, and faces a 30-year prison sentence.
- [Pa-furry "cuddle room"] - David R Parker BadBroncoboy79, PA Furry mailing list (January 9, 2009) [real name associated with link to AOL account on LJ profile]
- RebelWolf's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved January 20, 2009
- RebelWolf on the Fursuit Database. Retrieved January 20, 2009
- 'Two charged in child sexual exploitation investigation' - Article on PAHomepage. Dated July 1, 2016, retrieved February 3, 2017.
- "Quakertown man charged as part of child sex ring in which he wore furry fox costume" - Article in The Morning Call. Dated Januray 20, 2017, retrieved February 3, 2017.
- Monroe County man pleads guilty to federal sex trafficking charge in 'furry parties' case - Peter Hall, The Morning Call (August 10, 2017)
|This person is a WikiFur user:|