|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Rainy grew up mostly on the northeastern side of Houston, Texas in the suburbs until moving to Denton, Texas to attend The University of North Texas for two years towards an undecided major. Originally his major was Radio, Television, Video, and Film but then switched to Information Science and no longer attends college. Rainy enjoys programming, studying cybersecurity and cyberethics, writing and occasionally watching films, documentaries, and television shows when he isn't chatting on Discord. Rainy is mostly ABDL and has been the majority of his entire life. Rainy does not have much of a social life outside of his home computer.
Rainy loves probability and statistics and was his favorite class in college, whereas he wrote a final exam report over Chinese firewall installation and internet censorship in China.
- Computer Network Security and Cyber Ethics, 4th ed - By Joseph Migga Kizza.
- When HARLIE Was One: Release 2.0 - By David Gerrold.
- Ransomware - Defending Against Digital Extortion - By Allan Liska and Timothy Gallo.
- Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture (The Prentice Hall Service Technology Series from Thomas Erl) 1st Edition - By Thomas Erl, Ricardo Puttini and Zaigham Mahmood.
Other books Rainy has read:
- Alice in Wonderland - By Lewis Carroll.
- Number9Dream - By David Mitchell.
- Life of Pi - By Yann Martel.
- The Complete Calvin and Hobbes - By Bill Watterson.
- Where the Wild Things Are - By Maurice Sendak.
- The Disney Jungle Book - By RH Disney.
Some of his programming examples and interests include:
- ConvnetJS neural network cryptocurrency trading strategy: Link
- Compiling cryptocurrency miners for Ubuntu BionicBeaver and XenialXerus on his Ubuntu PPA.
- Scripting Telegram plug-ins to make cryptocurrency forex trade signals based on algorithmic trading signal services.
- Blockchaining AES-CFB Cipher encrypted point-to-point VPN.
- Various powershell scripts: Link
- Experiences with RF/EMF hypersensitivity:
- (Now defunct, working out helps.. Exercise. Mute your phone when you sleep.)
|This stub about a person could be .|