RASCI the Decision Making Mongoose
From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
- Responsible: The single decision maker, accountable for quality and timelines of process, agreements, relationships, deliverables, and decisions.
- Approver: The individual to whom "R" is accountable in the decision-making process and who has the final sign-off.
- Supporter: Implements the decision, accountable to "R" for agreed-upon work, timeframe, deliverables, and/or resources.
- Consultant: Provides substantive input and sought by "R" during the decision-making before the actions are taken and plans are finalized.
- Informed: Receives notice of the outcome after the decision is made.
- Complaint about RASCI from an eBay employee
|This stub about a character could be expanded.|