|Author(s)||Neal Moogk-Soulis and Graham Moogk-Soulis|
|Update schedule||Tuesdays and Fridays|
|Launch date||September 20, 2008|
|Genre||Fairy tales, comedy|
PostScript is a webcomic by Neal Moogk-Soulis and Graham Moogk-Soulis. It explores "what happens after happily ever after" for various fairy tale characters, including a number of anthropomorphic animals.
The main characters in PostScript are:
- The Three Little Pigs; Sisyphus, Quentin, and Rene.
- The Three Bears; Poppa, Momma, and Cal.
- Ginger, the Gingerbread Man.
- Little Red Riding Hood & Gran.
- Cleo, a female chipmunk.
- Barrett, a male mouse.
- Ogion & Archimedes, a wizard and his owl familiar.
- Thomas, a white rabbit.
- Roland & Sancho, an errant knight and his squire.
- Joan & Phillip. Princess Joan is a "modern woman" who lives in a cave with the dragon who ostensibly captured her.
- Pinocchio, the puppet who wants to be a real boy.
- Richard the Big Bad Wolf, the resident lone wolf.
- Goldielocks, the bossy and selfish girl who just wants to be loved.
Behind the scenes
Graham and Neal Moogk-Soulis are brothers who live in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. As they grew up, they were always doing things in the visual arts and writing fields, and were inspired towards cartooning by the works of comic creators like Bill Waterson (of Calvin and Hobbes fame). Graham and Neal were able to turn their passion into a pursuit when they heard about the Summer Company Program run by the Waterloo Region Small Business Centre. This gave them the tools, mentorship, and experience needed to launch PostScript.
As of May, 2013, PostScript has been published as five collected volumes.
- PostScript archive. Retrieved May 9, 2013
- "Happily ever after" - article in the Waterloo Chronicle. Dated April 30, 2013. Retrieved May 9, 2013
- Cast on the PostScript website. Retrieved May 9, 2013
- Books on the PostScript website. Retrieved May 9, 2013
- PostScript (official website)
|This stub about a comic could be .|