- RainFurrest - 2012
Pochi enjoys collecting and cuddling plushies. He loves to chat and learn on his computer, and also occasionally dabbles in coding and web design.
Pochi was ordered to be held without bail, and magistrate Kathleen Tomlinson ordered him to undergo a mental evaluation.
On April 20, 2016, Brooklyn Federal Judge Pamela Chen threw out a lawsuit in which Grief had claimed that not being allowed to keep plush animals in his jail cell was a form of discrimination. Grief had argued that he had a "strong spiritual connection with the spiritual essence of stuffed animals" which the warden at the Metropolitan Detention Center did not recognize since he kept rejecting Grief’s requests for two stuffed animals "for his religious practices."
Grief was alleged to have told the FBI that he liked to have sex with stuffed animals, and, in throwing out Grief's lawsuit, Judge Chen noted that stuffed animals are considered "contraband" in prison and because he does not belong to an actual religion "the presence of stuffed animals is not a religious mandate."
On June 15, 2017, Grief (having been incarcerated since his arrest) pleaded guilty to receiving child pornography in interstate and foreign commerce. He was sentenced to eight years in prison, a lifetime supervised release, to register as a sex offender, and not be allowed unsupervised contact with minors.
- "FBI nabs Long Island man who likes child pornography, sex with plush toys: court papers" - article on the New York Daily News. Dated September 29, 2014. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- Christopher Grieg (Pochi)'s profile on SoundCloud. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- Pochi Raccoon's profile on Myspace. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- Pochi Raccoon's profile on LiveJournal. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- Pochi's profile on Twitter. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- "The FBI nabbed another serial Deep Web pedophile" - article on The Daily Dot. Dated September 30, 2014. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- "FBI: Child porn suspect likes stuffed animal sex" - article on bignewsnetwork.com. Dated October 1, 2014. Retrieved November 1, 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Accused child pornographer and stuffed animal fetishist won’t have his fuzzy friends’ company in jail as judge tosses lawsuit" - article in the New York Daily News. Dated April 21, 2016. Retrieved April 22, 2016.
- "DOJ: Ridge man sentenced to 8 years in prison in child porn case" on newsday.com
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
|This stub about a person could be .|