Phoenix Sheppy born March 27, also known as (Phoenix, Phoenix Shepherd, or Phoenixthegermanshepherd),
Phoenix's fursona is a German Shepherd, created by his original Kimi Cook (Kpcrox). Bearing realistic colors, its fur is tan and brown. The character has a feral and an anthro (bipedal) form. His fursona is considered a species-fluid or transformation sona, as he can switch from one species to another at will. Currently he is a German Shepherd Dog.
His current artist Kotirikkin; has made several pieces for him, and has made his latest reference sheet pictured right. Starting as a simple contract job for a few stickers, Kotirikkin has become Phoenix's current go-to artist and one of his best friends.
Phoenix created his fursona when he was 16, his family had never owned a dog before and his imagination had always wanted one in his life. So he decided that his fursona should reflect the dog he's always wanted. Today, Phoenix's fursona now represents himself more than the dog he always wanted, but deep down Phoenix will always be the dog he wanted in his childhood.
Phoenix has a "fursona career" as an emotional support dog, as that felt to be a more appropriate job for his fursona compared to police or military dog. He occasionally wears a vest custom made for his fursuit that designates him as a service / support animal at conventions and events.
Phoenix is also studying in college for an associates degree in Computer Systems Administration. He currently studies with his homelab and online resources, as well as at his current technical college. His passion for technology has been with him since he was just a pup, and has grown with him throughout the years. His passion for technology keeps him on his paws and always learning new things! Currently he has a CCENT certification and a MD-100 and is working towards a CCNA and CompTIA A+ certification.
Phoenix has attended the following conventions:
Midwest Fur Fest in 2018, and was the first debut of his new sona-profession; emotional support dog. He was present from the 29th of December to the 2nd of January.
Gateway Fur Meet in 2019, and attended multiple panels. His sona-profession was present multiple times throughout the convention.
Midwest Fur Fest in 2019, and visited many friends and room parties. His sona-profession was present, and went with his partner Riversteel.
Works / Projects
- Phoenix has published over 70 Telegram stickers in his collection labeled German Shepherd Sticker Bois that has been published to Telegram and is available for use by anyone. He designed these when he wanted stickers of real German Shepherds depicting emotions. All of his work is inspired and sourced from the official subreddit of the species http://www.reddit.com/r/GermanShepherd.
- Phoenix owns a personal sona sticker pack of 30+ stickers created by his current artist Kotirikkin. Inspried by his day-to-day activities such as work, school and friendships.
- He owns and manages a public website under his domain https://gsheps.net which is used to easily distribute contact information, and display his current projects.
- @PhoenixSheppy's profile on Twitter. Retrieved January 23, 2017.
- Audrey Saldana Audrey Saldana's Etsy Page
|This person is a WikiFur user:|
- GSheps.net/ - personal website
- Phoenix on Furaffinity
- Phoenix on Twitter
- Phoenix on Reddit
- Phoenix on Twitch
- Phoenix on Furry Network
- Phoenix on Fursuit Database
|This stub about a person could be .|