|This article needs to be wikified (formatted according to the Furry Book of Style).|
For specifics, check the and talk page. Consult the Furry Book of Style for editing help.
Peking, aka Peking Snowfur, lives in Helsinki, southern Finland. Peking is quite new among Finnish furry fandom. She has held 2 big furry gatherings with a maximum of over 23 people in her first early years. Her interests include handicraft work and her specialty is realistic plush toys.
Peking has 3 fursonas:
- Frostfur, is a feral snow leopard which has back stripes almost like a kingcheetah has. refsheet
- Icefur, is a feral Japanese akita which has a flower tattoo on its forelegs. refsheet
- Whitefur, is an Arctic fox which can transform into anthro and non-anthro form. refsheet
- Pekingin_ankka (Old not used anymore)
- Peking (currently in use), found on FurNet IRC in #turri
- Peking snowfur
Peking has 2 main art galleries (one at Fur Affinity and the other at Deviant Art) where she presents her handicrafts and modern art.
Peking started making her first fursuit same year as Kisu started on his lioness suit. Although the lack of interest for fullsuits discontinued the project. Her first fursuit was to be an Akita and at the point it was discontinued only the gloves, shoes and head part was missing.
- Eurofurence 13 (Participated on artshow with her plushie handicrafts)
- Eurofurence 14 (Had her handicrafts and art sale in dealers den and participated on the artshow)