From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Paul Kidd, also known as Patpahootie (born 1963), is an Australian writer who has created several literary works such as Fangs of K'aath and its sequel, Guardians of Light, The Rats of Acomar, and A Whisper of Wings, among others. Kitsune Press is Paul's self-publishing venture. He has also created several non-furry works, including graphic novels, live film, animation, and games (both computer and otherwise).
Paul's other works include the novel Fey, and Spooky and Tinkle (a comic drawn by Tamara Carmichael). He contributed to Rowrbrazzle until issue #59 (Oct 1998), when he resigned over the actions of Marc Tucker. Circa 2005 to 2011 Paul's website said "we are preparing a short animated film" based on Tank Vixens comics, but is unclear if the short was ever completed.
Paul Kidd was a guest of honor at ConFurence East 1996, Anthrocon 2000, MiDFur X, and FurWAG 2013. He was scheduled as a guest for Further Confusion 2011, but had to cancel due to visa issues.
| Tank Vixens short
- ↑ Kitsune Press webpage at Paul Kidd's website. Retrieved 2016 September 20.
- ↑ Rowrbrazzle & internal conflict. - 22 October 1998 (see full thread)
- ↑ Tank Vixens - Animation webpage, archived 2005 April 26 at archive.org. Retrieved 2015 September 6.
- ↑ Tank Vixens - Animation webpage, archived 2011 January 10 at archive.org. Retrieved 2015 September 6.
- ↑ Further Confusion 2011 January Newsletter - Frysco, Flayrah (9 January 2011)