Rym is a storyworld created by Ollie Canal. It exists as a set of fragments on multiple websites, created under the label Lutrai Design. The author intended it as a world-building project suitable for use in an RPG, but provided information on the setting in a variety of formats: statistics suitable for Dungeons & Dragons rules, stories, art, and even psychological diagrams.
- The hoomiku - Highly intelligent felines
- The lutrai - Good-natured otter-like humanoids (as featured on Lutrai Isle on Tapestries)
- The koba - Simple reptiles with a herd mentality
- The cepn - Bat-like beings with a culture focused around death
- The skole - Pack-oriented lupine warriors
- Ollie Canal's profile on Twitter. Retrieved March 11, 2023.
- 29.732ºN 90.032ºW Ollie Canal's geographical location on Wikipedia. Retrieved March 11, 2023.
- RYM - Rym's official website
- Ollie on Fur Affinity
- Ollie Canal on Furnation (retrieved via the Internet Wayback Machine. Last updated April 5, 1999)
- Ollie Canal on Mia's Index of Anthro' Stories
- Ollie Canal on Twitter
|This stub about a person could be .|