|Help this stub.|
|First iteration||May 26-28, 2023|
|Organizer(s)||Nomadic Events Incorporated NFP.|
|Resources||Photos, videos, reports: NomadiCon resources|
The first event was scheduled for January 6-8, 2023 at the the Grand Hyatt Nashville. On November 11, 2022, NomadiCon announced they had unexpectedly lost their venue, and the convention would be postponed. The inaugural event was rescheduled to May 26-28, 2023 at the Millennium Maxwell House in Nashville.
Board of Directors
Guests of Honor
Guests have included:
- 2023: Comedian Alkali Bismuth
Incorporation and Trademarks
Nomadic Events Incorporated NFP was organized as a non-profit organization on April 28, 2021 and registered as a 501(c)(7) social and recreation club in the state of Illinois (file number 73262569). This classification differs from the 501(c)(3) status of Midwest Furry Fandom and Anthropomorphic Arts and Education, most notably, donations are not tax-deductible to their donors, but in return, the company has more flexibility about its operations, and more leeway to restrict access to non-members, since it's not a club.
- Nomadicon home page. Archived September 30, 2022.
- "NomadiCon is rescheduling,", posted November 11, 2022.
- "NomadiCon is now in May!" Posted December 16, 2022.
- NomadiCon Twitter, posted September 23, 2022.
- NomadiCon official page on Facebook
- NomadiCon on Twitter
- NomadiCon's Telegram channel
- NomadiCon on TikTok
- NomadiCon on Instagram
- NomadiCon on YouTube
- NomadiCon on Mastodon