Upon graduation, he transferred to Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida (NAS Pensacola), whereas he spent one-and-a-half years training to fly in both the Beechcraft T-34 Mentor and the Bell 206 TH-57 Sea Ranger. Following his training, he flew the U.S. Navy's Sikorsky SH-60 Seahawk, logging more than 800 flight hours during two deployments totaling 16 months at sea.
- A Letter From A Plebe w/ commentary post on LiveJournal. Retrieve April 3, 2013.
- Ex-Navy raptor post on Fur Affinity. Retrieved June 6, 2020.
- Woohoo, first day as a Weekend Warrior! post on Twitter. Retrieved June 6, 2020.
- Navyraptor on Fur Affinity
- Navyraptor on the Furry Network
- Navyraptor's profile on the Fur Affinity Forums
- Navyraptor on Twitter
- Illegitimus Non Carborundum - Navyraptor on LiveJournal
- Navyraptor on Steam
|This stub about a person could be .|