The first instance, Werecamp 2018, was held January 26-29, 2018. There was room for up to 130 attendees, with 20 additional day passes on Saturday and Sunday, 8AM-10PM. In practice there were 28 (or possibly 29) attendees, over half of whom paid over $100.
Werecamp 2019 was held March 8-10, 2019. The artist Foxfeather was meant to attend as a guest; due to a car accident, a silent auction of prints of her art was held instead. SnowSongWolf ran a one-night game of Dungeons & Dragons (a modified version of Ravenloft module Curse of Strahd).
Midwinter Frolic 2022
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Cybergarou decided to change Werecamp to be a less furry-oriented event and disassociated it from MNFurs. Seeking to maintain a furry-specific event, MNFurs rebooted Werecamp as "Midwinter Frolic". The first Midwinter Frolic will be held January 21–23, 2022, at the Whitewater State Park, Altura, Minnesota. Cybergarou retained use of the Werecamp name for future events.
- Procyon on the forums, but not Procyon from Liverpool
- Comment to - Cybergarou, MNFurs
- Werewolf Roleplay Game at Werecamp! Jaemin, MNFurs (January 17, 2018)
- MNFurs Presents Werecamp! - MNFurs (May 19, 2017)
- Comment to MNFurs Presents Werecamp! - Cybergarou, MNFurs (May 23, 2017)
- Comment to MNFurs Presents Werecamp! - Cybergarou, MNFurs (December 8, 2018)
- Comment to Thanks to everyone for a great event - Procyon, MNFurs (January 30, 2018)
- Comment to Thanks to everyone for a great event - Cyndear, MNFurs (February 1, 2018)
- Werecamp 2019 - MNFurs. Retrieved March 31, 2019.
- Charity Auction - Procyon/Flip, MNFurs (February 17, 2019)
- Comment to Activities SnowSongWolf, MNFurs (February 25, 2019)
- "About". Midwinter Frolic. Retrieved on January 7, 2022.
- "Midwinter Frolic - Minnesota Furs". MNFurs. Retrieved on January 7, 2022.
- Midwinter Frolic website
- Werecamp tagged items on MNFurs
- Werecamp staff positions on Trello (from Werecamp 2019; accessed March 31, 2019)
- Whitewater State Park Group Center
|This entry about a convention is a stub - can you it?|