From WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia.
Mary Hanson-Roberts (born 1947, died December 16, 2020), was a comic book artist and writer who lived in Florida, USA.
As part of the furry art scene, Mary was an artist guest of honor at ConFurence 10 (1999) and at Midwest FurFest 2001, wrote and drew the long-running serial Here Comes a Candle in Furrlough, and contributed to numerous furry/anthro/funny animal fanzines, including Centaurs Gatherum and Huzzah.
Mary displays has an affinity for colored pencil drawings of cats, kittens, and dragons, which she showcased at convention art shows.
She did illustrations for two sets of tarot cards: the Hanson Roberts Deck and the The Whimsical Tarot Deck, as well as color and line for a re-issue of the Universal Waite Tarot Deck.
- ↑ Mary Hanson-Robert obituary page on Legacy.com. Retrieved December 5, 2021.
- ↑ Mary Hanson-Roberts page on ArtWanted.com. Retrieved December 5, 2021.
- ↑ Hanson Roberts Deck page on Tarot.com. Retrieved December 4, 2021.
- ↑ Universal Waite Tarot Deck page on Penguin Books. Retrieved December 4, 2021.
- ↑ Universal Waite Tarot Deck article on Wikipedia. Retrieved December 4, 2021.